Thread: Cannot see full address from contacts

Cannot see full address from contacts

My dad gifted me the DesireHD which has the Android 2.2. I was saving some contacts of my customers in the people. There was no problem while saving the file. I saved the full address of them. Now the issue is that I can see only the starting part of the address and if I click on that to view the full contacts then it in place of showing me the full address, it begins searching for that on Google maps. Can you tell me that how can I view the full address without navigating to the Google maps. Thank you.

Re: Cannot see full address from contacts

There must be some settings on the contacts that need to be change in order to view the entire address. So go to the settings part of the phone and do the change accordingly. I am not sure about the exact setting but there must be some setting for that. See the manual for your phone and confirm that what you need to change to resolve the issue. I wish that you will be able to get that without any problem. Good luck!!!

OK, you can see for the settings but if you are not able to get the exact settings then you can set the default factory settings to solve the problem. Open the settings section of the phone and select the option that says Restore to default factory settings. This will set the entire the settings for your phone to its default value and will solve the problem. If you need the detail for this then you can see the manual for your phone and you will get the exact idea that how this can be done.

I don’t think that there is any way to solve this. As you told that it went to the 'map'. Now I am not sure regarding you but I be acquainted that where the majority of my contacts exist so now require to 'view' their address to address a letter otherwise somewhat. Although, when the Google map come into view then you be able to tap the flag along with the address will then arise in a detach window but that is a slight complicated. After the newest upgrade the map that comes into view is HTC's 'locations' mapping so you cannot yet accomplish that.

You should check for the same on other piece of the same model and if that is working well there then the first thing that you need to check is the warranty for the phone. If that is still under warranty then you should not do anything from your side. Visit the dealer of the phone and ask them for the problem and see if they can solve the problem. If they are also not able to resolve the issue then you can contact the manufacturer and they will guide you in the right direction to solve the problem.