Thread: iPad dropbox is solution of many problems

iPad dropbox is solution of many problems

The IOS and the iPhone and iPad have a big problem and that is the full access to the file system does not. It also has advantages, but they weigh the disadvantages. iPad programs can indeed separate folder to store files locally in the data, but other programs can not iPad the folders or data of other iPad Apps not access. The iPad Dropbox provides an elegant solution to this problem. Most experienced Dropboxler can stop reading here, but for iPad owners without dropbox it could be interesting.

Re: iPad dropbox is solution of many problems

Dropbox anywhere

The drop box anywhere is nothing more than trying the drop box or available to harness anywhere, that is the drop box on both Windows, OS X and Linux and iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry to use. You can even include photo / video shoot one, upload and synchronize with computers, or right shares and you can always documents (Word, Excel, text, pdf ...) to open and view.

Dropbox API

And because the drop box makers not stupid, they go one step further and publish a well documented API drop box , so that for example iPad on the web service can access other apps. In this way you can via Quickoffice files in dropbox, edit, save, for example, and the share or send via email.

Re: iPad dropbox is solution of many problems

Dropbox Partner Apps

The programmers of apps with the API-spline are dropbox partner Apps promoted, so that both sides have something like this and the more it be. The iPad dropbox apps are still few, but that will soon change.

Dropbox enabled apps

Since the Dropboxler well iPads in the fingers were and understood that a central folder iPad needs and if the drop box that they would be thick in front of it would have a business, you invented the drop box enabled apps. This provides the iPad Dropbox now possible, depending what apps are installed after select with what app the file to open. A Power Point for example, can be opened with Keynote or QuickOffice. And last offers the possibility of the modified document and save identical or via drop box you can now import PDFs iBooks.

ThumbsUp Re: iPad dropbox is solution of many problems

This might proove very useful for me, thank you Spy$Eyes!

I have an iPhone 3GS and I have tried installing software in the past. I consider myself an amateur but I managed to install some Apps made exclusively for iphones.

However, when I tried to install programs I have in my laptop I just couldnt get them to work. Specifically I tried to install hotspot shield, (which I got from here) to mask my IP as I did with my laptop I also tried Ccleaner just for fun but I guess its incompatible.

I will try the dropbox and directly upload it from my laptop's OS and come back to report my success (I hope!)