Thread: Can’t make calls in my E71 pro mobile it says urgent

Can’t make calls in my E71 pro mobile it says urgent

I recently brought a new E71 pro mobile. It works good for me, I’ve never use E71 pro mobile before this, but now, I’m using this mobile and quite happy with this. my E71 mobile phone works perfectly. I can use internet in my mobile and can download any files from internet. I’ve never face any compatibility issue in mobile with any of the file format . after a few months, I’m not able to make call from my mobile, whenever vi try to make calls from my mobile it says ‘urgent’. I don’t know what the problem is. Can you tell me why I’m not able to make calls from my mobile. Please give me some tips to resolve this issue. Please provide some solution to this. Please help me.

Re: Can’t make calls in my E71 pro mobile it says urgent

I think you have to contact to your network operator. Your outgoing calls have been blocked. You have not mention the complete detail about your network. Are you a postpaid customer?. If you are a postpaid customer then they can block your outgoing calls, if you have not paid the bills. It is not necessary that they can block the outgoing calls of only postpaid customer, they can also block the outgoing of a prepaid customer they have all the rights to do that. You can also face this problem because of the network. If there is no network in your mobile, then also you can face this problem some time it shows emergency calls only.

You have not mention the exact problem of your mobile phone. I think you don’t receive any network in your phone and therefore you’re facing this problem in your mobile phone. You should check first is there your mobile receiving any network in your phone or not. You can check your network at the top left corner of your mobile phone, you can see the small line at the left corner of your mobile phone. If it is not visible in your mobile phone then definitely it is a network problem and you’re getting that message because of network. Whenever you try to make a call the message “emergency calls” you can see on your phone. You should contact to your network operator for any help.

The problem which you have specified in your question, I’m confused in that. are you trying to say your mobile shows “emergency calls only”. If this happen in your mobile then you are facing a network problem. Your mobile network is not there in your mobile and therefore you are facing this problem. You should check your mobile network first. If your mobile network is not there then whenever you try to make a call you can see emergency message window on your mobile phone. You can check your mobile phone network at the top left corner of your mobile. You can see the lines on top left which shows the network of your mobile. If it is disappear from your mobile phone then surely this is a network problem.