Thread: how to get Java 2.0 for china mobile

how to get Java 2.0 for china mobile

I’ve i9 sciphone i9 mobile. In my phone there is java 2.0 is installed but I don’t know how it get corrupted and now I need a new software to install in my mobile to access that application. I don’t know how to get java 2.0. will you please tell me how can I get java 2.0. please tell me from where I can get java 2.0. actually I don’t understand what happen to my application, it not starting, I think some virus has affected my application. Please what should I do to remove this virus from my mobile. Is there any method from which I can format my mobile phone without any data loss. Please tell me and guide me what to do, I’m totally confused. Please help me.

Re: how to get Java 2.0 for china mobile

I think you are too much confused, first calm down and think what the actual problem it is. You’ve said your java 2.0 software has been corrupted, how would you know your software has been corrupted, have you visited to a techie ?. find out the problem first and then go for the solution. Yes, there may be possibility of a virus in your mobile, you have to scan your mobile and find out that. If you find any virus, then remove it from the list, hope you’ve antivirus software installed in your mobile, if you don’t have antivirus software in your mobile then you can download it from the internet. There are many antivirus which is available free of cost. You should download that install in your system. Hope it works for you.

First find out that you’re java 2.0 software has corrupted or it’s a different problem. You are not a mobile techie to say that you’re java 2.0 software has been corrupted. First check for the viruses, there may be possibility of virus. If you’ve downloaded anything from internet or from your friend mobile, then there is a possibility of virus. First scan your mobile and check that is there any virus is present in your mobile or not. If you don’t have any antivirus then you can find it from your friend or download it from internet. There are many antivirus which is specially made to remove virus from the mobile find that antivirus software and install in your mobile. If you find any virus then remove it from your mobile and then try to start the application.

You can find java2.0 software on internet there are many website which provide the java software specially for mobile. you have a china mobile so You can also visit to a china mobile website, there are different mobile model available in china mobile you can download the software of your model according to your mobile compatibility. You can also download the java software from other sites, you just have to type a software name in google search engine and you’ll see the different websites which provide this software. Download the software install in your mobile and scan your mobile for virus. If you find any virus then remove it and then try to run your software. Hope it works for you.

If you have java 2.0 software backup, then you can format that software and reinstall it again. If you want to format your mobile then you can also do that, you just need to connect your mobile to pc and then format your mobile phone. But before formatting your mobile keep in mind, you’ve to take your data backup first. After taking backup you can do formatting and after formatting you can copy all data back to your mobile phone, so no data should be loss. But, first try to scan your mobile for virus, if any virus found, then you just have to remove that virus through antivirus software. If you don’t have antivirus software then get it from internet and install in your phone. Hope it works for you.

If your software is corrupted then you have to remove that virus from your mobile and reinstall that application again in your mobile. After reinstalling the software check that it works in your mobile or not. If your application is still not working in your mobile, then install the antivirus software in your mobile. If you don’t have mobile antivirus software then you can get it from any of your friend or from internet. After installing antivirus scan your mobile for virus and remove the virus if any found. There are some virus which can corrupt your file, software, etc. if you don’t find any virus in your mobile then go to a mobile techie and tell your problem to them they will solve your problem.

i have Chinese Nokia 6225, i want 2 update my phone application, can u help me how can i do?.....thanks, waiting u r reply....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayou View Post
    i have Chinese Nokia 6225, i want 2 update my phone application, can u help me how can i do?.....thanks, waiting u r reply....
    Well, there are no custom firmwares available for the china mobile phones in the market because of not having any manufacturers behind them. If it was a original nokia mobile phone then you could have updated its software by simply installing the nokia updater software but for chinese mobile phones it is impossible.