Thread: How to install easy Debian Turbo on N810

How to install easy Debian Turbo on N810

Hello friends I have got this new Nokia N810 as a gift from my dad on my birthday, I really love this mobile phone very much. Yesterday when I tried installing the Easy Debain Turbo on my mobile phone I was not able to carry out the installation process. Every time I tried installing the Easy Debain I was getting the following error "Unable to download easy-deb-chroot. Application package not found". Since I nes to this application I really dont what this error means so can any one help me to solve this problem of mine as I am very curious to have this application running successfully on my tablet.

Re: How to install easy Debian Turbo on N810

Hey friend I would like to know that how are you installing the Debain Turbo on your mobile phone. Are you downloading from its website or are you directly getting it from the application manager or using apt-get? Also I would like to know that have you got the download manager on, on your mobile if you are downloading from the website since this is primarily required to download any thing from the internet. Also I would like to know that have you added Qole's repository to hold the Debain application on your mobile. So please first answer this question and then I will be able to exactly tell you how to install the application.

Hey friend have I think that you have got the secure internet connection on, on your mobile phone or you might have blocked the downloads for some unauthorized application and that is why you are getting this error. So one thing that you can try is that you can go the file manager and check the settings of your internet connection, if you find any secure connection or high privacy then you can change the settings for a while until you download all the necessary files and then again you should revert the settings back again to ensure privacy and security. I hope that this solution does help you to solve all your problem.

Hey friends thanks for your quick reply, I would like to add on to that details that I have provided in my first post. For downloading the Debain, I went to the official site and from there I selected downloads where I found the options to download Easy Debain on my mobile phone. When I clicked on that option button I got the download dialog box and the application manager and the downloaded started and was completed successfully but when I tries running that file I got this error saying "Unable to download easy-deb-chroot. Application package not found". Now what the hell is this chroot, can some one help me to know and to solve this problem.

Hey I have got the solution for all your problems, firstly you should check to see whether you are running diablo on your tablet. To this you must go to the file manager and then search for this in its root directory. Secondly, you must have to make sure that you have the Qole's repository on your mobile because this is where you will get all the parts of easy-debian. If you don’t have one then you can easily add the repository by going to the Application manager. From there you have to go to the tools menu, and then select Application catalog. Once you get the window that will pop out you have to go to New and from there you have to install the Qole’s that will use the internet for installing all its components. Finally switch off and on your mobile and you will easily get the Debain running successfully on your mobile.