Thread: How to Uninstall the Easy Debian completely

How to Uninstall the Easy Debian completely

Hello friends I had Easy Debain installed on my N900 mobile phone for quite some time now and really it is an amazing experience using this package as it contained to access to various application on a single click. But yesterday when I decided that I want to remove this application from my mobile phone so as usuall I clicked uninstall to remove this application but after the un -installation was complete I found that there was still some icons related to Easy Debain was left on my mobile phone and it was not getting deleted. So can any one help me to remove all the icons completely from this mobile

Re: How to Uninstall the Easy Debian completely

Hey friend have you tried directly deleting the icons from your mobile because sometimes whey you remove the applications from the mobile some icons that contains temporary files does not get removed and they will affect any of your mobile application in any case. So even if you have that icons present on your mobile phone I dont think so that it will effect your mobile in any case. So dont worry you can continue with your work with your mobile and check if the icons gets deleted directly by you.

Hey to remove the icons completely you can connect your mobile to your computer using the usb cord and then you will be able to scan for all the files that are there on your Nokia N900 from your computer. Once you found that there are unwanted files of the Easy Debain still installed on your mobile phone then you can directly remove the files by right click on the file and then press delete or you can even click on the delete button from the keyboard by selecting the file that you want. Also, if it doesn't gets removed then if you want you can try formatting your mobile by taking back up of your data and then see if you are able to remove the unwanted files completely.

Hey you can try this if you are not able to remove the files from your mobile phone even after you have uninstalled the application. Firstly, you have to go to the application installer and from there again you have to remove it from there after that you have to go to the xterm directory and then just follow these instruction.
    • root
    • apt-get clean
    • apt-get purge
    • apt-get autoclean
    • apt-get autoremove
    • apt-get update
    • apt-get upgrade
    • exit
    • return

Hey you can try this solution if you want and see if it works for you or not, here after you have done with the uninstallation of the Debain from your mobile you can go to the file manager from the root directory of your mobile and from there you will have to search for the image of the Debain. Once you find all the icons that are related to Debain you can directly delete by selecting the icons. Mostly you will find the Debain image at the bottom of the folders. I hope that this solution does work for you.

Hey friend I think before you started the unisnstallation process you might have unknowingly got the uninstallation files removed from the directory and that is why you are unable to remove some of the icons . For that icons to be completely removed you might have to again load that application on your mobile this will bring all the application files together and you will be able to easily remove the entire application by again going through the uninstallation process.