Thread: What are the pending issues on Android 2.1 after update?

What are the pending issues on Android 2.1 after update?

Well I really do not know if I am the only one having the issue with this cell phone; but let me tell you that I have a bunch of issues here with me. I need to get out of these issues and hence will really appreciate any help in the matter. I have seen the issues coming here in my case. I have trouble User Guide. I have seen that it is not available. If you want to have the same then you will be required to hunt down the manual from the internet and then place it in the card. Let me know if anyone else is having also the similar issues there. I am of the opinion that Sony Ericsson should look in this matter and then should come out with some solution or FIX. I have also seen the cell phone is hanging a lot and in addition to this I have seen that the battery life of the cell phone is also hampered. Please let me know if there is any remedy for the case of mine.

Re: What are the pending issues on Android 2.1 after update?

Well it seems that you have been hit massively with the update and instead of getting benefit you have obtained a number issues for you. Regarding the Manual that you have asked for I think that I can help you a bit. On the cell phone of yours please make sure that you have the Memory Card inserted. Establish the connection between the PC and the cell phone using the USB cable. Then you will be required to select the Connect your phone option on your screen. Go to the following link and then click on the Download link and get the manual installed on your system. Now you will be required to change the name of the file to emanual.zip. Open up the Memory Card and the open up the Others folder. Paste the emanual.zip folder in this folder.

If you are having the issue with the cell phone and you are having the issue with the update Android 2.1 then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have the update uninstalled and then see if the issue still exists with the older and the default OS that was there on your cell phone. This is the best way if you want to get rid of all the issue that you are having here. Just make way for the said things and let me know if what I have said really helped you to get out of the issue. Sometimes it may happen that the updates that you might have installed must have got corrupted.

I am also having a lot of trouble with the cell phone. Well I was able to have the issue solved when I once did some of the changes in the settings. One of the troubles that I was having with was the same mentioned above. In addition to this the other issues that I encountered was the music player missing the repeat option. Also when the playlist was transferred from the PC to the cell phone I have seen that files just do not get played. Being the music lover I was really finding this irritating. For one time I would have avoided the manual issues but the issue with the music player was really not acceptable to me. So I just made the reinstallation of the update and it managed to fix a number of issues in my case. Try this in your case and see if that can really help.

Looking at the case of yours it seems that if you will have the resinstallation of the updates then the issues that you might be having here can be solved. Please before moving with the steps make sure that you have the updates available in your country. Pay a visit to official site of Sony Ericsson and then get Update Service installed for you. You will be able to have the installation from the Download link that is present at the site. After the download finishes then run the installation file. Connect the cell phone to the system and then run the Update Service. Please follow the instructions that come up to your screen and see if you can have the things running in smooth manner. See if you can get all these things finished within 15 minutes.

It will be simple and nice if you can have the Hard Reset on the cell phone and then you go with the reinstallation of the Updates. It may happen that the previous installation of the files may conflict with the fresh installation. So here it is that you will be required to do so that you can have the cell phone reset. Press the Power button for few seconds and from the various options that pop on your screen choose Power off option. Press the Right and the Left button that are there present below the display; while pressing these buttons press and release the Power Key. Now follow the instructions that appear on the screen. Once you are done with all these things then you can go with the steps that have been given above.