Thread: The first Nokia N900 Theme by Pizero

The first Nokia N900 Theme by Pizero

Surely, I believe the majority of you will have the same opinion with me that PiZero is one of the best Theme designers designed for the Symbian based phone furthermore I just cannot inform you how thrilled I am to make out that he is previously experimenting by means of Maemo Theme Maker as well as that his initial Maemo 5 is going to be accessible quickly! This is huge reports for all Nokia N900 consumer.

Re: The first Nokia N900 Theme by Pizero

I also have an Nokia N900 and looking for such themes. Huge to have him onboard. By means of Symbian S60 cell phone the majority of my themes where prepared by him furthermore he prepared excellent amount of them. I also installed a Pizero theme on my Nokia 5800, as well as I have not altered it from the time when. It was just too fine. Cannot wait for this one!

I am also too much excited after hearing that themes for Nokia N900 are prepared by PiZero. His themes are sharp and organized plus its true enjoyment to work with. I make use of PiZero’s themes on more than a few Symbian S60 devices as well as I found them extremely user-friendly also not junk up with lots of needless elements. Alfa by PiZero is at a standstill under manufacture and is not accessible up till now however this green toned theme of spring by means of good-looking wallpaper of tall grass.

It appears to be more of an icon theme. Each and every one those graphics (apart from the icons) emerge to be as off from Nokia's green theme pattern (incorporated by means of Theme Maker). Can he obtain away by means of advertising themes which consist first and foremost of Nokia's graphics? I estimate it more depends on the license which is used by the Nokia theme. Not attempting to be vital here; it is for all time good to have additional themes, still if they are not all-inclusive.