Thread: how to view Pdf file in micromax Q75

how to view Pdf file in micromax Q75

I’ve micromax Q75 mobile phone, I want to view a pdf file in my mobile phone but i’m unable to view it, tell me how can I view the pdf file in my mobile. I want to download a pdf file from internet and read in my phone, but I don’t know how to open a pdf file. I’ve a project in my final year of examination so I need to study different books for my project, I use internet to study for my project. On internet most of the books are in pdf format, I can view that book on internet in my mobile but when I download that book from internet, I can’t view that file in my mobile because it is in pdf format and my mobile does not support pdf. Please tell me how can I view this file in my mobile. Please help me.

Re: how to view Pdf file in micromax Q75

There is a special software for reading a pdf file. If you use a pdf file in pc it also require a software called acrobat reader, which read a pdf file. Some mobile have a inbuild software to read a pdf file but your micromax Q75 mobile require a additional software to view this file. You can download this software from internet, you have to download a acrobat reader which read a pdf file. Internet does not required any software, because it is web based content and it can find any software very easily, so we don’t need to worry about that. You only need to download the acrobat reader software from internet and install in your mobile. After installation you will view all the pdf file which you have downloaded from internet.

Some mobile come with the software which open the pdf file. There are many software which can open the pdf file but most popular software is acrobat reader. This software is the best software to view the pdf file. Mostly the e-book contain a pdf format, if you want to read a e-book then acrobat reader will be very helpful to read such book. There are many online books which have pdf format and pdf format can be view in the acrobat reader software. If you don’t have a acrobat reader software then you can get it from your friend or you can also download it from a internet. Downloading the software from internet is very easy you just have to type acrobat reader software and you’ll get it from google.

You’ll need pdf reader to open a pdf file. Your mobile does’nt support a pdf format and for opening a pdf file you have to download a software from internet which can open your pdf file. There are many software for opening a pdf file, most popular software is acrobat reader. This software read a pdf file and very popular on internet. For downloading you just need to write a acrobat reader software on google search engine and press enter, you’ll find many sites which will offer you a acrobat reader software free of cost. You just need to download that software and install in your system. After installing the software you can view all the pdf file in your micromax Q75 mobile phone.

If you have a pc at your home and you have installed a acrobat reader software in your system, then you can view your pdf file in your pc. You should have a data cable wire and pc suite software installed in your system to connect your phone to pc. You can connect your micromax mobile phone via data cable wire, By transferring all your pdf file in your computer you can view all the pdf in your computer. You can also transfer a acrobat reader software from your computer to mobile and install in your mobile phone. If you don’t have a acrobat software then you can download that software from internet. You just have to type the name of software in google sarch engine and you’ll get the software free of cost.

There are many software available on the internet for opening a pdf file you can download any of the software. There are special software available for mobile phone, you can get that software from internet. The most popular software on internet is adobe reader. There are many version of adobe reader, you should download a software according to the compatibility of your mobile phone and the version which your mobile support. After downloading the adobe reader, install that software in your mobile, after installation you can view all the pdf file in your mobile. It is not necessary to install a adobe reader software, you can also download some other software which can open a pdf file.