Thread: Cannot get Android 2.1 for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?

Cannot get Android 2.1 for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?

I have the cell phone here and I have that from the Sony Ericsson. The mobile phone that I have in my pocket is the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Well no issue with the cell phone it was really working fine. It was as I have seen some of the minor issues with this cell phone and hence I want to get rid of those before the issues turn into the major ones. I want to have the update on the cell phone and that to the Android 2.1 that was announced from the Sony Ericsson. Please let me know if this is at all possible. Well I have seen that it is official but let me tell you that I was not at all able to get this updates for me. Please can you all tell me from where I can have this for me? Now please do not tell me that it was just a rumor as I have seen some of the users claiming that they have one with them. Also please let me know if it will be wise to have this update installed as I do not want to get trap with some weird update. Hope that you will come up with the solutions in my case soon.

Re: Cannot get Android 2.1 for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?

On the very first note let me tell you that it is really wise that you go with the updates if you are facing some of the issues with the cell phone that you are having. In addition to this let me tell that Android 2.1 is not a rumor and it is available. If you will also try in the proper manner then you will also have the thing installed for you here. All you will have to do is go to the site of the Sony Ericsson and then follow the instructions that you get there and see if you can have the solution for your case. In addition to all the things if you are not having some serious issues with the behavior of the cell phone then it is rightful that you stick with the Android 1.6 and if you see trouble getting larger then only switch to have the Android 2.1 for you.

Yes for sure you can have the update for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 i.e. Xperia X10 Mini and Mini Flash Pro Android 2.1 for you. This updates features a new home screen consolidated with five home screens and not only this it has a new backup application so that making the backups on the cell phone can be really easy and handy. With the Facebook; I think that this cell phone with the update Android 2.1 will really serve you in a better manner. It will allow you to see who is online and in addition to this it has new widgets. In addition to this a remarkable improvement has been observed with the Bluetooth functionality. So I think that it will be simply great if you can have this update whether you are having the issue or you are not.

You are not able to see the updates for the cell phone of yours. Well then here are the steps that will for sure help you with the things here. First of all you will have to go to the Sony Ericsson website. Once you are there then you will be required to go in the Update Service and then click on the Download. Download this service by clicking on the Download Now. Save this service on your desktop. After the download completes you will be required to install this by making a double click on the installation file. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen. After this you will be required to connect the cell phone with the computer using the USB cable. Turn on the Update Service on your system. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and see if this can really fetch you the desired applications and the updates for you. It will take you normally 15 minutes.

Yes I have seen that the company was criticized for running the Android 1.6 and hence it has launched the Android 2.1 so that it can enhance the working of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Well the steps that have been presented above will really help you to install the correct updates and if the above method does not work then it will be better if you can avoid the installation of this update for you. As I have seen that forceful updates will really put you in more trouble. Hope that I have cleared the point of ill issues that you might get.

I do not think that there will be any sort of harm if you will have the update Android 2.1 in your cell phone. It will be really great if you can have the phone reset first and then see if you can have the updates for you. I have seen some of the applications really cannot fetch you the proper updates. So it will be simply great if you can have this done before going for the updates. Go the Home Screen of your cell phone and then tap the Start icon there. Then go to the Settings and then finally go to the System tab. Once you are done with all the above things you will be required to tap the Clear storage option. Then for the successful completion you will have to follow the instructions that come on the screen.