Thread: How to update sony ericsson mini pro

How to update sony ericsson mini pro

Well i am not having a proper knowledge regarding the update of my sony mini pro. While I do follow all the instructions that are given In the manual regarding the updates. I switch my cell off and then I connect it to the usb port and wait for sometime. Then I press the back key for the update in the phone as instructed but it is not giving me any result. So what can be the problem here? Do tell me if you have any solutions.

Re: How to update sony ericsson mini pro

Well let me tell you that you are trying a wrong method. When you have switched your cell phone off. Hold the back button and then insert the phone to the usb port. While you are connected hold the back button. The screen In the computer will tell you to leave the button at hat time you will have to leave the back button. If you get any charging screen then it shows that your method is not correct. I would advice you to once again go through the manual and read the instructions carefully.

Well there can be some problem with the usb drivers. So what you have to do is look if your system is using the old media center. If that is the case then it ill give you some problem with the updates. So my advice would be to switch your mobile to the other system which has a windows vista or windows 7 operating system. This will definitely work for you. So do try with this method and let me know if it works or not.

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given. Well your suggestions have really helped me a lot. well talking about the problem the problem was due to old media center that i was using. I had the old media center i.e of xp media center. So i switched my cell to the friends computer. he had the windows 7 operating system. so the update was successful in my friends computer. So thanks a lot for the suggestions.