Thread: how to update sony ericson w550 mobile phone

how to update sony ericson w550 mobile phone

I’ve a sony Ericson w550mobile phone. I’ve brought this phone two years back, it is working good and i’m quite happy with this. I’m using internet on my mobile phone and I like to download different mobile software and web content. My phone does not support all the application of web it support few of them. I’ve asked my friend on this he said I need to update my phone. I really don’t understand what he said. Will you please tell me why my phone is not supporting some application of the internet. Please provide me the solution to this. Please help me.

Re: how to update sony ericson w550 mobile phone

you said you have sony Ericson w550 mobile phone. Sony Ericson w550 mobile not support all the application of web. If you have to use web application in your mobile then you’ll need a software updater to update your software in your mobile. Software updater will update your phone software and you can use all the appplication of web. You have to download a software updater from internet, after downloading updater your phone software will be updated and you can use all the web based application I n your mobile phone.

You can use web functionality on your application through software updater. Software updater will update your application and you can use the functionality of web in your existing application. Sony Ericson w550 mobile have the application software but it not support all the web functionality in your existing application. You have to update your software for using the web functionality, there are many sites which provide software updater for free of cost you can download this software from there.

There are many software available on internet which can enhance the functionality of your mobile phone. You have to just search on internet for sony Ericson w550 software updater. You will get many software on sites from which you can download the software updater free of cost. After using software updater your mobile application can use all the functionality of web which you can’t access before. You can also use different themes and new applications in your mobile after updating your mobile phone.