Thread: Dell inspiron 1525 restarts after shutdown automatically

Dell inspiron 1525 restarts after shutdown automatically

After reinstalling my Windows XP Home comes recently my system is restarted automatically every time whenever i try to shhut it down. What can I say that is raised but not, for the same programs that I had previously installed, run again without error. The constant manual stops me but pretty hard on the "pointer".

In the Bios I have already checked whether the power Managnent Setup "ACPI function" is on (enabled) I have checked and an advice a colleague to check the power options, stifftete at me rather confused. Does anyone of you had such a problem already. How can I solve it? Quite incidentally, work for me, only the USB mouse, which has, however, the installation of Windows no benefit. PS2 and serielller adapter fail completely.

Re: Dell inspiron 1525 restarts after shutdown automatically

For this i think it will be better to know the system error you can achieve this by performing the following operations. Right click on My Computer -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings -> System Error: The check mark at 'Auto Restart carry away '. If that should not go: Control Panel -> System: the same make. Either of this should fix this issue.

For this i think it will be better to know the system error you can achieve this by performing the following operations. Right click on My Computer -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings -> System Error: The check mark at 'Auto Restart carry away '. If that should not go: Control Panel -> System: the same make. Either of this should fix this issue.
    Here again no success! Where was noted even when and where a computer can start. Spikes I will surely have shut down almost every time. What could be the problem is there a hardware failure please tell me how can i get rid of this error the above solution could not fix the issue. Please suggest a different solution. Anyways thanks for helping me.

Your operating system does not want to go out properly? This is probably due to a problem of power management (APM: Advanced Power Management).
    • To resolve this problem, we must first ensure that the PAM is enabled in the BIOS of the computer, then a second time, enable it in Windows:

• Control Panel / System / Hardware / Device Manager / View / Show Hidden Devices.

• Then look Node Interface NT APM / Legacy (or in the English NT APM / Legacy Interface Node) and activate it by clicking the element with right button and selecting Enable.

I think you should try the following
    • Control Panel> Power Options> APM> check that box is checked dedicated.
    • Otherwise, we will install the new device with the Windows wizard.
    • Then
    • Start, Run, type "regedit"
    • Type Ctrl + F
    • Search "PowerDownAfterShutDown"
    • Give the value 1 and restart the computer.

Note: Some equipment (often the first ATX compatible computers) then encounter problems with the Advanced Power Management (ACPI)