Thread: Update failure In Sony Xperia Phones

Update failure In Sony Xperia Phones

I have been making the use of the Sony Xperia Phones since 3 months and have been making use of the USB for the connection of the phone to the computer that I have been making use of. The thing is that when I plug the USB my phone the PCC tells me that the update which is being done for the 2.1 will be update for the phone that is being used by me. When I start the update process everything seems to be normal, and also the PCC that is being used by the preparation for the process of the phone, but the main problem is that the update is being done normally till 35% and then after that it stops and show some kind of the installation of the error. And the main thing is that I am unable to install the files in it and start the phone software update components to files that are being used by me. Please tell me the solution for the failure of the updates that is being faced by me.

Re: Update failure In Sony Xperia Phones

The best option is that you can just do the backup of the files that is being used in the phone and then you can apply the reset option to the phone that is being used by you. The Sony Xperia is making the use of the MicroSD card in it and also the function of the card is much better to make use with the Sony phones. After the backup being takes you can just try to update the files and then just see that whether it is working out well for the files that you are just making use of. If you are not trying the Reset option then the best thing is that you can just make the use of the computer for the errors that is being faced by you in the phone that you are just making use of.

The other option is that you can just see the whether the phone that you are making use of, is having any kind of the market preferences because it happens that if the preferences that are being used by you for the phone is having any of the issues then it is that the update will not be done properly to the phone of the Xperia that you are just making use of. The back-up of the phone and then the re-install of the update drives should work for the phone that you are just making use of. And also it is depended that what type of the operating system is being used by you. And also the fact is that the problems can also be caused when you are just not making the connectivity of the phone properly with the system that you are juts n making us of.

The only option of the phone that you are just making use can just make use of the files that are being used for the connection of the phone to the computer system and also it is that you have to make use of the steps for the phone that you are just making use of:
    1. The only option this of left with you is to reset the phone first and all the values that is being used in the phone.
    2. Then install the PCC to some other system and then you have to just try the update process in it.
    3. After that you have to go to the factory Reset option of the phone and then you can just make use of the update process and then see that whether it is working out well for you or not.
    4. See that whether the phone is taking long for the PCC that is being installed in the computer system.

After that you can just see that whether the updates are going to work well for you or not.

See that whether the computer is making use of the Firewall or anti-virus software in the system that you are just making use of. It happens that some time the files of the Anti-virus or the Firewall files are affecting the update files that you are just making use for the phones of Sony Xperia. The problem is that there are some of the files that are being affecting the com putter system which are not being allowed by the Firewall system or the Anti-virus software that you are just making use of it.