Thread: How to backup and restore all the files in the sony phones

How to backup and restore all the files in the sony phones

Well I have a quite descent knowledge about backup and restore process but I don’t know how to do it in the sony phone. I have done all the backup and restore operations in the computer. I don’t have any idea how to do it in the sony phones. I have come across various links in the sonys website but I cannot understand anything from it. So can you suggest me some good steps that will help me do all the back up and the restore operations In the sony phone.

Re: How to backup and restore all the files in the sony phones

Well according to me its a very simple solution. What you have to so is just go to the sony's website and type backup in that. In that backup section there you will get various steps in order to install the necessary backup tools for the sony phone. Even i tried with the same steps and i got the necessary solution. so just mention the sony website name and clearly mention backup besides it. You will get the necessary details.

Yes that is the way you should go with. What you can do is go to the sonys website and look out for the steps. In case you are confused about the steps then let me tell you a simple suggestion. Have a look at the top left corner of the particular web page. There you will get the steps along with the globe sign. When you go there it will show you the necessary installation information. So do have a look at it. Hope this suggestion helps you.

Finally i have got the installation done. the website was so confusing that i was not able to get the proper solution for the installation. So it took some time to get the installation of the backup and the restore done. So your suggestions have really helped me thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given. Now i am successfully able to back up and restore all the important data in my phone. So thanks a lot for the help.