Thread: sony ericsson x8 android is not working properly

sony ericsson x8 android is not working properly

I have sony ericsson x8 android mobile phone. I am using this mobile from 6 month and I am working on this x8 android mobile without any problem. As well as I likes all its features. But now I am getting some problem related to this x8 android mobile phone. And I am really getting frustrated so please tell me some suggestion so that I can solve this problem and able to use my x8 android mobile phone.

Re: sony ericsson x8 android is not working properly

One of the first steps all technicians advise for errors ranging from loss of data to the phone locking up to a blank screen, is shutting the x8 android phone off. The key here is to close the phone off totally, allow one minute for the power to use up from the random on-board memory (ROM) as well as after that start up again utilizing its cold begin sequence. To reiterate: Shut off your x8 android phone, then you have to wait for one minute, as well as after that turn it on as usual.

In a diagnostic reset occupy in fact pulling the battery from the x8 android phone. Turn your x8 android phone off, after that you have to take out the battery as well as take out the storage card. Permit your x8 android phone to sit for three minutes, after that plug simply the battery back in. Turn on your x8 android phone as well as observe if this has accurate your issues. Taking out the battery permit the RAM to obvious wholly; take away the storage card make sure that not anything was booting from the card causing errors.

You will require doing a factory reset. Before you perform this, back up any significant data on your storage card, and your contact list. You be able to do this back up by linking to a PC through the USB port as well as following "Menu then Settings after that Back Up." After your data has been protected, you have to go back into your x8 android phone through "Menu after those Settings and then Master Reset at the last you have to reset all." If your x8 android phone is still having problems directly after you do this action, the x8 android phone is experiencing a hardware breakdown as well as must be in use in for service or substitution.