Thread: Tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy S

Tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy S

Hi there, I have given some of the tips and tricks for using Samsung galaxy S mobile phone. I hope you will like the tips and tricks which are given below. You can also post your any tips and tricks if you have.

How to get into the download mode:
    • Switch off
    • just wait
    • The buttons "Volume Down" + "Home" + "power button" press and hold
    • When the logo appears release the power button, hold down the other two buttons, but, until one is in download mode

How to get into recovery mode:
    • Switch off
    • just wait
    • The keys "high volume" + "Home" + "power button" press and hold
    • When the logo appears release the power button, hold down the other two buttons, but, until one is in recovery mode

External MicroSD memory card Access:

First you must select the "Settings" -> "SD card and phone memory" to be absolutely above "External SD card to remove SD card". This is then logged in the mobile phone and is designed for connections via a USB data cable ready. You can now take these out and directly into a card reader insert (data transfer is faster than using the data cable) Who wants to connect via USB data cable must pull down the information line and press "USB connected" with "Current" entry. In the window you go to "Connect". Interest opens the Explorer window.

Wallpaper in full screen on all Home Screens

It is known that the display of the i9000 a resolution of 480x800 pixels. Anyone who wants this size wallpaper created or set, and is concerned to note that he can only use a portion of it as wallpaper. You can pull apart the displayed frame but at the corners and a little bigger, but in the end, the wallpaper is stretched and at worst appear pixelated. Who but the background image completely would have on all home screens in perfect quality must get the wallpaper or create in the following size: 960x800 pixels (WVGA resolution)

Screenshots software without root and create extra

In Android 2.2 Froyo example, with the JPK firmware can be created without extra software easily Screenshots. Back button and hold, then press the Home button. Even hear a sound camera and the image stored in the folder sdcard / screen capture.

Re: Tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy S

Since the Samsung I9000 S Galaxy can be accessed in various ways on the Internet, the Smartphone also be used as a wireless modem. In this case the device into an access point through which can, for example, your computer or laptop to connect to the Internet.

Follow these settings:

1. Take the Samsung I9000 Galaxy in S mode and tap the main menu, select Preferences.

2. Select the menu "About phone> USB Settings> PC Internet" to function to activate the modem. Then go back to standby mode by pressing the start button screen.

3. Connect the Samsung I9000 S Galaxy via a USB data cable connection to that computer. As part of this is likely to launch the Installation Manager, you can follow his instructions.

4. After the installation, a window appears by Internet using the Samsung I9000 S Galaxy which can activate. In the course of which you can make about the particular operating system or a conventional computer modem connection, while the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S select a modem.

5. Select Modem connection from the subsequently produced and enter your user name and password that you used the system operator to. Then builds the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S to an Internet connection you are able to share about your computer.