Thread: Blackberry Bold 9780 games software and application

Blackberry Bold 9780 games software and application

Hey friends, I have recently purchased a new Blackberry Bold 9780 mobile phone from Vodafone. And this very wonderful mobile for official use. I would like to play some video games and use some application on my blackberry mobile phone. And I have also did some search on the internet but I didn’t found anything on the internet. Somebody knows about the blackberry games and application then please help me and solve my problem.

Re: Blackberry Bold 9780 games software and application

You have a blackberry and lots of time may need to install some good games here. There are huge collection of apps and games you can go for. There are around 170 free games for blackberry that you should download. You can try finding those things in Blackberry app world or you can also use the web. The screen of BB is not big enough to get proper gaming output. Bu still some basic games are enough to kill time.

The race mode offers a few dozen races that resemble those of the career mode of payment for Playstation. At the end of this mode (though not excessively long), you unlock the drift mode. There are 20 cars available, including, at the highest level, the Pagani Zonda, which I assure you to be really satisfying to drive, at least in the game. The game takes place in 3 cities and races can be speed, fight or run from the police. Cars that you unlock throughout the game are customizable and can be strengthened.

BlackBerry Desktop Manager is version 6.0.1.18. For those who do not know yet the Desktop Manager 6.0 is an important tool that helps us manage all our RIM BlackBerry handheld devices connecting to PC via USB cable to make a series of operations ranging from the backup / restore of our sensitive data such as messages, notes, contacts and tasks via the software update and much more. Functions of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager have already spoken in the past with our article and this new update you can simply starting his Dekstop Manager, click the question mark at the top right and selecting "Check for updates".

thanks
    thanks
    thanks
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crespin View Post
    You have a blackberry and lots of time may need to install some good games here. There are huge collection of apps and games you can go for. There are around 170 free games for blackberry that you should download. You can try finding those things in Blackberry app world or you can also use the web. The screen of BB is not big enough to get proper gaming output. Bu still some basic games are enough to kill time.

Crespin, where do I download the 170 games?

Quote Originally Posted by maneshba View Post
    Crespin, where do I download the 170 games?
    You can download those games from Blackberry App World, right from your mobile phone. Or if you want to do it from your Computer than simply download BB Desktop Manager , launch the app world and download the games. Once you are done, move it to your smartphone and enjoy

Hello Crespin, where can I access the 170 BB 9780 games you quoted?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobin147 View Post
    Hello Crespin, where can I access the 170 BB 9780 games you quoted?
    To get all this games you will have to go to your mobile phone browser and type http://GETFREE.CC and enter a download code for different blackberry games (lets say download code: 1839 for game called Asteroids). Note that this games are free, but you will be charged for the internet usage done on your mobile phone. There is a site called mobilerated from where you can get all this free games.