Thread: Loading WMAs on LG Chocolate through Windows Media Player Sync

Loading WMAs on LG Chocolate through Windows Media Player Sync

Hello friends I have got this huge problem with my LG chocolate VX8500 as it is not allowing me to install music with WMAs extension on my mobile. I have tried every thing but then also, I was unable to run the songs which I would want on my mobile phone. I am using this Windows Player to sync music on my mobile as it was recommended by one of my friend. But still I was unable to do this completely. So can any one help me to solve this problem quickly as I would want to listen music from my LG chocolate mobile phone.

Re: Loading WMAs on LG Chocolate through Windows Media Player Sync

I guess that this is something universal problem that is being faced by everyone who are currently using the latest LG mobile phones. I think that LG might have compromised on some of the internal integrity of the software in the hope of making the mobile phone fruitful for all its users. I think that you should first check to see if the Windows Media Player that you are using to sync music onto your LG mobile Phone is itself proper and then latter on you can go on to check that whether your mobile has some kind of viruses by scanning it with proper antivirus software. If the problem still persists then you have replace your mobile phone from the store where you had brought from.

Hey friend I also had the same problem with my LG mobile phone as I was not able to install the WMA's extension music file on my LG phone through Windows Media Player Sync. To install the WMA's extension music you have to download Verizon Music Essentials Kit along with the necessary drivers to Sync WMAs using WMPlayer. One more thing to be kept in mind is that you should also have the cables to connect with BitPim to send ringtones or music on your mobile. Also, you should have a SD card reader in your computer to make the transfer successful from the computer onto your mobile phone.

Hey friend why dont you convert the WMA's music file into an MP3 file using an appropriate software so that the music can be successfully transfer and easily recognized by your LG mobile phone. This MP3 file format has a universal support with all the device that you want that is the MP3 music can be run on any device without any kind of problem as such. You can get this software from the internet and can download free on your computer. I think that this might be the simplest solution that will be to accomplish your task much easily.

Hello friends I have got this solution from one of my friends that will help you to sync WMA’s music file on your LG mobile phone using the SD card. This is way better than the Windows Media Player syncing. To do this you have to follow these steps.
    Firstly, switch off your phone and install the micro SD card in your phone
    Turn on your phone and then format the memory card that will help you to clear any unprotected data , you must be sure that the memory card is formatted correctly.
    Now, turn off your phone and remove the micro SD card.
    The next step is to install the micro SD card in the card reader of your PC.
    Once you get the SD card installed on your pc, open the folder and then drag and drop the music files that you want to transfer . You must make sure that you put all the music into the MY_MUSIC folder on the SD card.
    After having gone to the above step successfully , then again you have to put the micro SD card into the phone.
    Once you start your phone you will find that all the necessary music are available on your LG mobile phone.