Thread: Updating Firmware For LG Chocolate 3 vx8560 To The Latest One V07

Updating Firmware For LG Chocolate 3 vx8560 To The Latest One V07

I have just got the new phone of the LG Chocolate 3 vx8560 and now just the use of the phone is the best, with all the features that is present in it and also the interface that is being used in it is the best. No one would levee such a phone which has got multiple features in it and also has got some of the impressive features in it. The only thing that I just wanted to do in the phone is I just wanted to update the firmware that is being used for the phone and convert it into newer one called the V07. Please help me out that how can I just update the firmware that is being used by me.

Re: Updating Firmware For LG Chocolate 3 vx8560 To The Latest One V07

You can just follow the steps that are just given below and update the firmware that you are just making use of:
    1. At the start you have to take it and make it sure to take the back up of the sounds, and wallpaper, and the contacts and also anything else that you have on the phone.
    2. After that you have to download and install the file of the LGNPST: LGNPST v1.2 Store.
    3. Then after that download and then take the latest firmware of LGVX8560_VX856V07 and make it to use for the phone that you are using.
    4. After that you have to extract the zip file.
    5. Then Copy the folder and the contents of LGVX8560 to drive of the C: and then see that how it works
    6. After that you have to go to the Start option and then Run the program.

See that whether it works for you or not.

If the above option is not working out then you can just follow the steps that are given below:
    • You have to register the firmware that you are just going to make use of.
    • For the registration you have to go to the site of the LG and see the model of the phone that you are just making use of.
    • After that you have to just install all the files properly and make use of it for the phones that you are just making use of.
    • After that you can just click on to the OK button and the set-up of the file is being done.

This will help you to register the firmware that you are just going to make use in the phone.

Hey thank you for the advice that you have just given to me now I can just make use of the newest firmware and also make use of the newest interface that can be used for the system of the mobile I am just making use of. Also you have to make sure that the updating of the firmware is important whenever you are making the set-up of the files in the LG mobile phones or any of the phones that you are just making use of.