Thread: Nokia C3: not able to log into facebook

Nokia C3: not able to log into facebook

I am not able to log into the facebook social network web site via my new Nokia C3 mobile phone. I basically use this mobile for internet access, it is easy to access, and type and I like all the features of this mobile. From today morning I am looking that whenever I tried to log into facebook, I am not able to log in to my account. I tried with that other web sites, those are opening fine. Only some of the selected web sites, why this happening, is there anyone having any idea on this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Nokia C3: not able to log into facebook

Did you try to log into your facebook account in any other machine? if by this you can able to log in then it is clear that the problem is in your mobile or the internet connection. As per my knowledge about this problem, this is might be occurred for the web site problem, sometimes, some trusted and official web sites are not log in from mobile device, because from the mobile it detects the different IP address, which might be some times not stored in to the database. Basically this problem arrives regarding the mobile phones, or for the cache of your mobile phone physical address. So I would like to suggest you to try log into the facebook account after few minutes. You will be able to log in.

Generally the internet connection those are provided by the service providers, are not offer to log in some of the web sites or they are chargeable, if you are using this type of internet connection in your mobile, then you will not be able to log in to the face book. Though I am not confirm about this, but I was facing the similar issue, where as the mobile connection that I was using also not offered me to visit some of the web sites, and from them facebook is one. Other web sites are like orkut.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com etc. so contact with your customer care service and confirm that whether you are allowed or not to visit the web site, which you are trying to log in. from there you can only get the correct information regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post.

Relevant issue with the internet connection in my newly bought Nokia mobile hand set. Whenever I tried to connect the mobile phone with my windows 7 compatible machine via data cable, internet does not connect. The error message comes with some port number. I reconfigure the internet setting in my machine and the again try to connect the internet connection with my laptop, but same error message comes over there. Whereas I tried with the other machine, there it works fine with the same internet setting and the access point. It is clear to me that there is no issue with the mobile handset internet setting, it is proper, then why it is happening? I can’t understand. I also tried by reload the Nokia PC suit in my machine, but this one also not resolve the issue. What should I do now? How to overcome and connect internet connection in machine via mobile? Any suggestion on this problem will be helpful for me.

As per my knowledge about the above mentioned problems, I think the first problem might be occurred by the device restore. For that locate this process from settings of your machine and then start the process, by this w I hope you will able to log in onto the face book social network. Because I think some of the caches are creating this problem. Before that I suggest you to clear they browser cache of your mobile and then try to access the web site. And for the second problem there might be the connectivity software problem, though this is working fine in the other machine. Reload the application program from your machine, first of remove the existing one and along with that remove the other files, those are collaborating with the windows log file, now reboot the system and start the installation process. During this process, plug in the message the mobile with the machine after getting the message regarding this, might be for the connectivity the problem is occurring. Go through this, it will definitely somehow helping you to resolve the issue.

Try shutting off your phone taking out the battery and turning it back on! It worked for me~