Thread: Nokia C7 bluetooth not working with my Dell laptop

Nokia C7 bluetooth not working with my Dell laptop

Recently bought a Nokia C7 mobile phone, this mobile very much impressed me with its features along with its looks. The mobile is working fine with all its features. But from today I am facing a problem with my newly purchase mobile phone, regarding the Bluetooth service. After configure the mobile with my Dell inspiron laptop Bluetooth service, and after that tried to transfer a file from the machine to mobile, it shows that the device is not detected, and the connectivity is break. i am not a technical personal, so not having any idea about this type of problem. So I am here for getting some information about this issue. Suggest me some tricks to resolve this issue.

Re: Nokia C7 bluetooth not working with my Dell laptop

I think the mobile and the laptop is n to properly configured, try to connect then once more. Some of the information’s are need while you are configuring them, one of them be sure that the Bluetooth service of both the devices are turn on and in visible mode. Now try to collect the name of one Bluetooth device from the other. For that you need to go settings> Connectivity> Bluetooth, and then paired devices. Now by searching the Bluetooth device, the name of your machines Bluetooth device will shown to you into the screen. Now click on the pair option, it will ask you to enter a passkey, enter the key as you wish. In your machine you also ask you to enter the same passkey for pairing them. Now restart your mobile, and try to transfer the file, which you tried earlier from your machine to mobile. I think this time you will not be get any problem with the Bluetooth service.

I think the problem might be occurred for the Bluetooth software application program, which you are using in your machine. Either this one is not working properly, or if you are using any external Bluetooth device in your laptop, then this will not working correctly. So for that I would like to suggest you to repair the software application in your machine, run the installation program of that software application, in the installation window, look for the repair option, click on this and along with that be remembering that, the Bluetooth device is attached with your machine. I told you this because I had the similar issue, after that I searcher about this problem in a deep manner and found that, the software application is the cause of this problem, in my machine the Bluetooth icon was also not showing in the task manager. So after the repair process, the problem is solved. So I suggest you to go through this process, it will definitely helps you to overcome from the problem.

I think the problem might be in your machine, the Bluetooth driver which is comes with the machine is not working properly. For that I suggest you to enter into the device manager and from there look for the device driver. If there is no symbol in form of the driver name, then this is ok. The problem is might be in the firmware. Also did you tried your machines Bluetooth wizard, whether this connecting with other machine or device. If this works then be sure that the driver is working fine, other I recommend you to reload the driver in your machine. For that run the installation program, it will direct you to remove the existing version from your machine, after that reload the driver again in your machine. Along with that you also require to reload the software application in your machine. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you.

According o my opinion I think the issue might be for the mobile, don’t shock on this. Some of the Nokia mobiles are getting some of the manufacturing defects. So I think t your mobile is also having the same problem. One my friend was also facing this problem after purchase a brand new mobile phone from nokia. And after that he tried everything for this, but nothing works, then he visits to the Nokia care, and from there he get, the problem is from the manufacturing, and they rectify that problem without any problem, so I also recommend you to visit into the Nokia care and check you r mobile, whether there is any problem in your device, if you are in warranty period then this will b solved from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bansi_WADIA View Post
    According o my opinion I think the issue might be for the mobile, don’t shock on this. Some of the Nokia mobiles are getting some of the manufacturing defects. So I think t your mobile is also having the same problem. One my friend was also facing this problem after purchase a brand new mobile phone from nokia. And after that he tried everything for this, but nothing works, then he visits to the Nokia care, and from there he get, the problem is from the manufacturing, and they rectify that problem without any problem, so I also recommend you to visit into the Nokia care and check you r mobile, whether there is any problem in your device, if you are in warranty period then this will b solved from there.
    i have the same problem regarding the compatibility of c7 and my acer emachines laptop. but i tried to pair both machines and then tried to send the file but in vain. and the problem still persist.. i am wondering whats getting wrong????

Quote Originally Posted by nomi478 View Post
    i have the same problem regarding the compatibility of c7 and my acer emachines laptop. but i tried to pair both machines and then tried to send the file but in vain. and the problem still persist.. i am wondering whats getting wrong????
    What is the error you are getting? I would say first connect the Nokia C7 with a usb cord to the pc and then install its drivers properly, once it is done, after that disconnect it and then try to pair both pc and machine. Normally, if you have a proper bluetooth dongle or usb connected to the machine and once the bluetooth device is enabled, then you just have to search for the other bluetooth devices for pairing.

Nokia C7 bluetooth not working with my Dell laptop

hey! i too am facing kind of same problem....recently bought a new dell inspiron laptop..it gets connected to all the other cell phones<even nokia cell phones>,but not my cell nokia c-7...when i try to send some file frm my cell to d lapi it says unable to connect...and i fail also in sending any files frm my lapi to d cell phone..the device does get detected and all d "match d passcode process" also gets completed successfully...but no use since i continue facing d sm problem...it wud b a grt help if any1 could help me wid this issue...thnx in advance..

hey also i hv been succesful in connecting my cell phone wid other laptops via bluetooth...bt sadly not wid my laptop..

Quote Originally Posted by soneeru View Post
    hey! i too am facing kind of same problem....recently bought a new dell inspiron laptop..it gets connected to all the other cell phones<even nokia cell phones>,but not my cell nokia c-7...when i try to send some file frm my cell to d lapi it says unable to connect...and i fail also in sending any files frm my lapi to d cell phone..the device does get detected and all d "match d passcode process" also gets completed successfully...but no use since i continue facing d sm problem...it wud b a grt help if any1 could help me wid this issue...thnx in advance..
    Have you tried connecting the the nokia c7 with the provided usb cable in your dell laptop? If that works, then connect it to the laptop and then install all the required drivers for it on your dell laptop. After that disconnect the mobile phone and try to connect it to the laptop again and see if it works. If not then report back.