Thread: N8 video editor unable to recognize songs or videos

N8 video editor unable to recognize songs or videos

Hi, after purchasing my n8 a month before I started discovering the video editor and without delay a trouble appeared: I unlock a fresh project to generate a video as well as the video editor does illustrate some videos incarcerate by means of the device, so I decide a video tidy it and hence on, add a number of transitions and manuscript in connecting and at this time the trouble begins - I go to select a music designed for background as well as the catalog of song accessible for adding is unfilled, that means the N8 does not observe any mp3/ogg/acc etc records which are theoretical on the way to be added toward the video film I’m creation. However it is probable to create an audio proof by means of the audio proof and such file can be seen as a probable designed for background music within the video editor. So, what can I perform create N8 video-editor to observe files as of my music set stored on the cell phone so that I could utilize my songs in video-films shaped on top of MY N8?

Re: N8 video editor unable to recognize songs or videos

I think you need to do the soft reset as it seems that it is the fault of some software. Soft reset should not erase your data; it will simply restore all factory settings. You will need to reconfigure everything. It is recommended to backup your data before, including your contacts and calendar entries. To do a soft reset, the phone must be functional. Make Call by type * # 7780 #. A message appears The original configuration is restored. Make Yes. The phone will ask for a lock code, enter the default code i.e. 12345.

If the soft reset not solves the issue then I think there might be some fault in the hardware so you I would like to tell you to do hard reset. The Hard Reset will erase all data on the internal memory and restores factory settings. Normally the files on mass storage will not be affected, but remember to save them in case. Besides, he preferred any format (format the mass memory before too), especially if you have applications installed on it. This allows leaving with a completely blank N8. To make a hard reset, if the device works, call> type * # 7370 # and press OK. The phone will ask for the lock code, enter 12345 in hand if you changed it. If your phone is not functional, first forcing him to turn off. Then simultaneously press the Volume Down button + Camera + Menu and turn on your phone while holding the keys down.

I have a problem with the e-mail application I do not know if it is compatible with nokia messaging but when I access with my n86 to push mail on the n8 when I put the same address, this message I had never met on the n86 displays "Unable to activate the email service that allows you to enjoy your favorite suppliers because the connection to the server e-mail is not possible with the supplied parameters". "Select below to configure the mailbox without this service. You can try to connect to the server by adjusting the parameters of the mailbox later. Someone has already encountered this problem?

It is not the site of N86 but since there is no site Blog of the N86. I have a lot of trouble with the e-mail notification on the N86 screen saver I receive the mail but they no longer want displayed on my screen saver. The Nokia Care near you will offer you the best answer if you can go see them. I hope this will help you to get the desired solution for the issue.