Thread: Syncing Nokia C6 with iSync

Syncing Nokia C6 with iSync

Just to let you make out I found a means of syncing your C6 by means of iSync. As an alternative of those Nokia developers that cannot do it, it is simple to do it yourself. First of all get a C5 plug-in and install.After that go to Library->PhonePlugins furthermore copy the Nokia_C5_isync_plugin_2v0.phoneplugin to Nokia_C6_isync_plugin_2v0.phoneplugin. Right click on the C6 plug-in and show package.Open the file info.plist in the Contents folder as well as rename the whole thing you can locate of C5 to C6. As well alter the IPHPhonePluginUID to a dissimilar ID: such as 934AF30B-D2DE-4F44-A602-E012FA7A19D0 furthermore alter it to 934AF30B-D2DE-4F44-A602-E012FA7A19D1.Now edit MetaClasses.plist most important is to change:<key>com.apple.usb.vendorid-modelid</key>as well as alter the string <string>0x0421/0x032B</string>.Synching is complete for my address book, at the moment I require still to find a way to sync my Gmail to my Ical, however that will not be that simple so if anyone has some ideas.

Re: Syncing Nokia C6 with iSync

I am also looking to sync my Gmail. Have you found a means on the way to sync your C6 by means of Gmail?I would like to be familiar with how you did it so I am able to do it as well. If anyone has any idea regarding to this issue please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for any suggestion regarding to this issue. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

You can try bloove , it permits to setup C6 sync by means of gmail. You be able to yet sync your sms as incoming emails. Each time you sync by means of Bloove all your supported data are stored on our server. You have the ability to re-establish it on the similar cell phone, if the data was erased by resetting it or else by doing a software upgrade. You can as well restore it on another cell phone, if yours was misplaced or else stolen.

I also find bloove to be helpful and I like it because of the following reatures:
    Auto sync Bloove can automatically synchronize as well as backup each and every one your mobile.Contacts With Bloove it is simple to make ,edit as well as remove contacts on your mobile phone. Bloove supports altering contact characteristic, custom labels, several field occurrence, setting of default values as well as contact pictures.
    Send SMS/Initiate call You be able to send a message either via entering the number yourself or by selecting it from your contact record.