Thread: Nokia N8 HD video hangs on PC

Nokia N8 HD video hangs on PC

I have just shot one HD video by using my Nokia N8 phone of 1.5 minutes and I have transferred this video to the computer system. Now when I am playing this video then it is not playing smoothly as it breaking up in between while playing it. I have tried playing the same video on my N8 phone where it was playing without any problem. Does anybody has any idea? I amp laying this video on Windows Media Player.

Re: Nokia N8 HD video hangs on PC

It might happen that your computer system might not be having a proper graphic drivers installed on your machine due to which your windows media player is not able to play that video without any problem. I suggest you to install the latest windows drivers for your graphic card after which it would be possible to play those HD videos smoothly.

I have an idea by which you can check that your computer system is able to play the HD videos properly or not. You shouldplay any other HD video which is not been captured by your Nokia N8 phone. Actually if it can play any other HD video without any problem then it should not have any problem for playing the videos made by Nokia N8.

Most probably it seems to be an issue with regarding the directX support on your windows machine. As far as I know that windows machine needs to be updated by the DirectX 11 installed on it which is needed to support for the HD videos. I suggest you to install the latest drivers for your graphic card and then install the DirectX which would I guess will solve your problem.