Thread: Acer's Froyo-powered Liquid Mini Release date and Specifications

Acer's Froyo-powered Liquid Mini Release date and Specifications

Please tell me when will the Acer's Froyo-powered Liquid Mini phone release as i am planning to purchase a new SmartPhone and i thought that it can be a better option for me and hence please tell me what are the best options for me what are the exclusive features of this device. How good is the Adroid Froyo. Thanks in Advance . Any help would be appreciated

Re: Acer's Froyo-powered Liquid Mini Release date and Specifications

Really smart choice if you are going for this device. Equipped with the operating system Android 2.2 Froyo with overlay graphics house, the equipment dimensions 11.5 x 6.3 x 1.4 cm and weighs 130 grams carbide using Qualcomm MSM7230 processor clocked at 800 MHz 512 MB and loads of RAM. As for his diet, it is ensured by a rechargeable Lithium-Ion 1500 mAh for about 11 hours on 2G, about 8 hours on 3G and around 20 days standby. True self!

It offers running 2G / 3G / Wi-Fi for calls, SMS and surfing the Internet, a display in a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels on an LCD screen 3.6-inch capacitive touch and sound reproduction with Dolby Mobile . In addition, there are possibilities of GPS navigation, 5 megapixel photo capture and video capture at 720p through its sensor with dual LED flash back, playback audio and video in various formats, receiving radios with FM displaying their names thanks to the RDS and connection of headphones with a mini-jack.

I think that you can also go for the Liquid Room which is designed for anyone who wants a touchscreen smartphone but do not want to spend much for it. Your settings are very basic, starting with its capacitive touch screen 3.2-inch LCD with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. Qualcomm 7227 processor with 600 MHz, 512 MB RAM and 512 MB of ROM, the phone also has a 5-megapixel rear camera and records video at 640 x 480 pixles.

It would be better you can also go for the Apple's iPhone which could also be a great choice in the budget. But the i think that beTouch E210 is dedicated to those seeking a more practical communication in social networks. For this, he has a physical QWERTY keyboard at the bottom, thus facilitating the typing of messages, in addition to having a trackpad back to aid navigation of the pages on screen.