Thread: Facebook places on Nokia N8

Facebook places on Nokia N8

I am using a Nokia N8 phone and I have faced some problem while accessing the Facebook from this mobile phone. Actually it is not letting me to update the "whats on my mind" message using the "places" function on it. I am getting an error message here as I cannot tell my position. This same thing was not having any problem before I gave my phone to Nokia Care for a repair. It was having some problem with the battery.

Re: Facebook places on Nokia N8

Definitely something has been left on your phone after you have picked up your phone from the Nokia Care. I suggest you to take your phone back you them as they must be responsible for such things and even if there are any problems on your phone after you have repaired your phone from them then they don't take much time to repair your phone again and it is obvious that user is going to take some time to get any kind of error on it. Generally user captures it while using it normally.

It could be the browser that you are using to browse through the facebook on your phone, It could also due to the shortcut that you might be using for accessing the facebook on your machine. I suggest you to use some third party mobile browser on your phone which should not show any such problem with the facebook or with any other websites.

Nokia for social networks installed a special app, which brings together all the Twitter and Facebook messages. They can also place a widget on the home screen - that is so small that you can hardly read anything. The functionality is fine, the main Faceboook and Twitter has integrated features Nokia. What is missing is the networking of Facebook & Co. with the operating system. On the N8, the Facebook contacts are not transferred to the phone book.

I suggest you to use the latest version of an Opera Mobile browser which does not show any kind of problem while accessing an internet from your mobile phone no matter which is the website or what kind of data you are trying to download from your phone. This browser is available free on an its official website from where you can download it. But make sure that you install this software on your mobile phone only after scanning it as there could be some kind of virus attached with it if you download it from some other websites.