Thread: Use Of C2-00 Dual SIM In Europe

Use Of C2-00 Dual SIM In Europe

I have just stared making the Dual SIM of Nokia. The functionality of the phone is unknown to me because this is the first kind of the phone that is being developed by Nokia in the case of the Dual SIM. I have just brought this phone in India, but the main thing is that one of my friend is staying in Europe and he is also interested in getting the phone, please help me out how this is possible that I can just get the phone for him, and also I just wanted to get the information that whether this phone is available in Europe or not.

Re: Use Of C2-00 Dual SIM In Europe

I have heard that the phone is being released down in December 1, in Europe and also it is that they have just given different dates for the release of the phone. And the fact is that the phone which you might have got must be through the china counterpart as they are the one who are the other company that creates the phones of the Nokia and sells it out.

The phone is said to surpass each of its contender when it is being compared to all the other phones and also the fact is that it is one of the best of the phones that can be used for the better functionality and also the interface that is making use of is of the dual interface and also, it is that use of the Above use of the phone in any place of the world and also the functionality of the phone is said to be the best.

Hey thank you for the information that is being given by you and now I just wanted to get the details of the phone of the Nokia C2-00 and also the matter of the fact is that it is working out well for the use with the country of the Europe. I have seen the main forums of the phone and in that you will get the details of the phone and also what is the system that will be used in it for the better functionality.

The phone is set to be similar to the other Dual SIM phone that is being announced by the Nokia and that to also of the phone of the C1-00. Both the phones are said to be similar and also the fact is that both the phones are best for the use and also the fact is that dual phones can help you to make use of the dual interfaces and also it is that the New Nokia C2-00 keeps activate both the SIM cards on. And also the fact is that the working of the phone is the best when you are just making the use of the OVI Life tools that are given in to it.