Thread: Nokia C7 require update drawback

Nokia C7 require update drawback

I am using a Nokia C7 mobile phone from last many months but I haven't noticed one thing on this phone as I have never opened any PDF on this phone. Actually when I did that then came to know that it doesn't let me read PDF files in full screen mode. Even if Symbian 3 OS is came out with the 250 new features but this feature is very much common for those people who reads many things on cell phones. Can you guys help me in some ways? I think this operating system needs an update for this feature.

Re: Nokia C7 require feature update

I guess it depends on the software that you use on your phone for reading the PDF files. The feature that you are asking for should be supported by the software itself. Your phone is a touchscreen so it would be possible to do so if you use proper software. I suggest you to use the Adobe PDF reader 2.5 LE which a zooming feature and it works as well on mobile phones. You should download this software from its official website.

With Adobe Reader LE we consider PDF documents on the smartphone. The mobile version for Symbian phones with touch screen opens PDFs with a built-in File Manager and adjusts the view by thumbnails, full screen mode, zoom and rotation to small screens. Before the first start Calls Adobe Reader LE to the user to register with a valid e-mail address. After a restart to load the built-in file manager with the PDF-icon PDF documents highlighted in the viewer. Adobe Reader LE on edge as the PDF files in landscape mode and either in full screen mode. Use the control buttons in Adobe Reader LE, a zoom enlarges the view or displays multiple pages as thumbnails. A search function detects if desired text. Important places one marked by bookmarks. The built-in File Manager, move, copy, delete files or rename the archives. A sorting function maps the list view on demand by name, type, size and last access. At the recently opened files to be quickly grabs an extra list.

Adobe Reader LE v2.5 is the program created and optimized for Symbian 60 5th Edition mobile phones which lets you read PDF files (Adobe Portable Document Format) at anytime, anywhere. Get pleasure from improved PDF viewing with quicker and simpler to study text due to latest text reflow feature. This resizes documents for really better readability on small displays. In version 2.5 the program performance has been improved so that files can be opened quickly and a simpler, more intuitive navigation through the document is possible.

AlternateReader, an application that manages the reading of your PDF files without any problem. This is a free application, unlike the limited version of Adobe PDF pre-installed on the Nokia N97. Scrolling on a page is fluid. You can set the option "Full Screen Mode" to read your PDF in full screen. To move from one page to another, simply press the bottom of a page.