Thread: Nokia C7 Turning Sensor not working

Nokia C7 Turning Sensor not working

I have just bought a new Nokia C7 mobile phone but as I have never let it off, I was not aware of issue with the turning sensor. Actually I have noticed something really problematic on this phone regarding the turning sensor. Yesterday my phone got off due to low battery. Since then turning sensor of my phone does not works. So I tried to solve this issue by rebooting my phone so it started working but only for 20-30 mins. Same thing happens all the time. Please help me!!!

Re: Nokia C7 Turning Sensor not working

There could be something wrong with the sensor of your phone due to which it is not moving according to the position of the phone. I think you should give a check to your phone by Nokia Care as they can resolve this issue easily and it would be even better for you not to scratch your head for solving it. Just dump on them all the things. As your phone is not older then a year, It should be covered under warranty that you must claim now. If your phone's sensor doesn't works properly then you should ask for whole new phone in replacement.

Turning sensor of the phone does not works properly when you haven't hold your phone in proper way. Here I have given you one example. If you have placed your phone on a flat surface with the vertical user interface then no matter if you roll it on flat surface, Its turning sensor is not gonna work. So it depends on the holding position of your phone. I guess you are making some mistake while holding it.

I have seen the same problem when I was using the new touchscreen phone with such functionality. But when you said that you are having such issues with each time after 20-30 minutes then there is definitely something wrong with your phone. I suggest you to take your phone directly to the dealer from where you have bought this phone as if it has something wrong with the hardware then you should claim its warranty.