Thread: Nokia E51 Sent Messages Counter

Nokia E51 Sent Messages Counter

I am using a Nokia E51 cell phone on which I have got kind of bug regarding the messages. Its been couple of months that I am using this phone so I jut thought to check out the total amount of messages that has been sent from my phone. But there is nothing like message counter which counts the number of sent messages. Can you guys tell me that can I find it?

Re: Nokia E51 Sent Messages Counter

I guess you want to see the messages that you have sent from your phone. Actually there is one feature by which you can check that on your phone that how much hours you have talked on your phone out of which how many were outgoing calls and how many were incoming calls. But I don't think that you can directly check that how many messages has been sent from your phone. But once you will go to the sent items in the messaging then you can manually count them.

I have one more trick by which you can count more easily that how many messages are there in your sent messages folder. Actually there is nothing like your phone shows the total number of sent messages of your phone. So what, You just need to mark all messages and then press delete button which will show you the total number of messages that you want to delete. After this its in your hand that you really want to remove all the messages or not. But you have got the total number of messages. Quite Intelligent !!!

Even sending the messages would be helping you to check that how many messages are selected to send. Actually taking any action on marked messages will show you how many items has been selected. But when you need to check about the same for particular period of time like for last months then it would be even like headache for marking the messages for last month only which is similar to count them manually. But you can handle this issue by regularly deleting your sent messages every months so that your sent messages folder would only be containing last month messages.