Thread: Newly brought Nokia c5 has got some defects

Newly brought Nokia c5 has got some defects

I have got a nokia c5 quite a few days ago and I found out that it has very good features and also the GPS feature is outstanding. After few days I have observed that it has some serious build defects. What I observed is that the body is slightly tilted. Also the memory card slot cover is very loose and the memory card does not fit well. The body gives some problem when I am typing the keys. The camera also has the defect. I found out that whenever I am trying to click the pictures I get a green color on the right side of the image. I had got this phone from the sealed box still it has come with the defect. So any suggestions what should I do with this phone.

re: Newly brought Nokia c5 has got some defects

Well I think you must return the device. Considering that you have brought the mobile from a certified vendor and also the box was properly sealed when you had got it. You must give it back to the vendor who has given you this type of defect piece. Since you have paid the whole amount for the piece and you have brought it and working with such defects is not the solution. I would ask you to return it back to the vendor and ask for a new one. Otherwise you could have a talk with the nokia people and have your problem reported to them.

Well you cant be sure about the sealed pack. This is because a lot of duplicate seals are being sold In the various market these days. So first you have to be sure that you must buy it from the nokia authorized dealer. This will ensure that you are bringing it from a registered user and any complains regarding the product will be answered. Since nokia is a big company it has various customer service center for the customers all around the world. You can have a talk with them and solve the issue accordingly.

I had a talk to the customer care and they said that the phone is original and it comes under the warranty. So my phone would be monitored and all the defects would be solved accordingly. On asking for the replacement they flatly refused it. So I have to live with this particular cell only. The defects would be corrected but it would not be as good as the new nokia cell. So anyways I am just happy with it and I am giving my cell to the nokia service center for the repairing process.

Re: Newly brought Nokia c5 has got some defects

Well looking at your problem even I had the same one. The good part In my case is that I had got the cell replaced. I think you must have a talk with the service center manger and ask for a doa certificate. This certificate is given when a particular nokia piece is found to be damaged. So I got a DOA certificate from the respective manger and produced it to the local dealer and after around 10-12 days I got a new nokia c5. So I am happy about it. Well the new phone is working really very well and it is much better than the earlier one that i had.