Thread: Bluetooth driver don't work in Acer Aspire 4736z

Bluetooth driver don't work in Acer Aspire 4736z

I’ve acer aspire 4736z laptop, my laptop works awesome but it not have Bluetooth in it, so I decided to install a Bluetooth module from somewhere. I’ve find one website which provide Bluetooth module. I’ve place that Bluetooth module and cable, everything is going fine but when I install the Bluetooth driver, then Bluetooth won’t work. I don’t understand why this happen, please tell me what should I do. Please help me.

Re: Bluetooth driver don't work in Acer Aspire 4736z

Check your device manager first, if your Bluetooth driver not installed properly, then you have to installed it first. If you don’t have that driver you can download it from internet. You have to specify the model no. of your laptop and Bluetooth after that you can download and install the driver and use your Bluetooth. If you find any difficulty in installing driver then there are web sites where you can find the whole procedure step by step.

I think you have installed a wrong driver or your driver has not been installed properly. You should check first in device manager for installed driver, if it is installed then you can see in a list below in that and if not then you have to install that first. You can download a Bluetooth driver for your machine from internet. You have to out your model no. of your laptop and you’ll find it. After installing you can see the driver in device manager or it can also be seen in a icon near taskbar.

Install the driver of your Bluetooth from a cd or download it from internet. After downloading install it in your system and it will work fine. If this does’nt work for you, then get an external Bluetooth it come with its own driver so you don’t need to install it from internet. If you don’t know the procedure of installation then follow the instruction in cd or online, it will help you in installation.