Thread: Nokia E5: Live messenger account can send message but not receiving replies

Nokia E5: Live messenger account can send message but not receiving replies

I have an odd trouble through the nokia e5’s chat application. It was functioning at what time I first obtain the tool at Christmas however at the present every time I go on the way to attach to any of the services together with Windows Live Messenger which is the single I desire to utilize I find the subsequent message: The group of people you have chosen are at present not accessible in your section or for your operative. Through pressing ‘Reject’, you will have admission on the way to Ovi Chat, Nokia’s chat group of people. However there is no alternative to ‘Reject’. later than I press ok a message come up to up proverb checking for fresh IM modernize go after by a message interpretation Service advance. Now you be able to completely practice your favorite supplier. Later than this I am backside to the login monitor and the procedure just creates from the commencement. Anybody find any thoughts?

Re: Nokia E5: Live messenger account can send message but not receiving replies

I think this is the fault of the software which might be unupdated so I would like to suggest you to update the software which can be done by air. Your service provider may send device software updates over the air directly to the device (network service). This may not be available, depending on the device. Downloading software updates is the transmission of large volumes of data network service. Make sure the device is battery or connect the charger before starting the upgrade. If you install software update cannot use the device even to make emergency calls, until the end of installation and restart the device. Be sure to make a copy of data before accepting installation of an update.

Hello all, I have the Nokia N95 8GB. I installed windows live today but I'm only the messenger, so I really wanted to use hotmail. Especially since recently I can no longer access my phone via hotmail Vodafone Live and WIFI since said it should accept cookies while in the parameters they allow cookies. This appeared a few weeks ago when I did not change the connection settings. Can anyone tell me how to access my hotmail box using my Nokia N95 8GB? Thank you.

I think for this you need to first Configuring Access Point. And then you need to proceed to
    Menu and from there go to the Tools got to the Settings from there you will be allowed to go to the Connection and then you will get Access Points now go to Option and then to the New Access Point and the towards Connection name Carrier Data (Data Packet) and Access Point Name. After following this path you will be able to get the desired thing.