Thread: Error 83940004 in Nokia N95 8GB while syncing with windows 7

Error 83940004 in Nokia N95 8GB while syncing with windows 7

I am using N95since last one year. I am having a problem with this phone which is not occurred before with this system. Actually I am getting an error 83940004 which occurs while syncing the phone. I am using this phone with windows 7 actually I am getting this OVI error with Nokia N95. Please help me in solving the error. Please suggest me what should I do to get the solution for this issue. One more I want to remind you that it was not occurring before. Thanks in advance.

Re: Error 83940004 in Nokia N95 8GB while syncing with windows 7

It seems that it is not your mobile error it is I think a system error. For this I have the solution for this error. It is just a Trojan that, apparently, you change the IP and prevents you from connecting to the Messenger. This Trojan program deletes it AVAST and, bearing in mind that I have found two different Trojans, you must be either the Small-CPR, or Lineage-197. Hope this will help you in getting the solution.

While this error is telling us one of the possible causes of our connection problem but this most likely will not serve us. The first thing you should do is verify that you have access to Internet and then try to navigate to any page. Some possible solutions to see if I will be able to fix it. I think you should to restart the Messenger or even better restart the computer or check out the following things:
    • Verify that the Messenger network has no problem
    • Register the Softpub.dll to do this Click on the Start button and choose Run, regsvr32 softpub.dll write here will press to accept, to run, with a message informing us when finished.
    • Install the latest version of Messenger available on the web and in the last update it with the Microsoft.

I think you should try using the following things which are given below:
    • First thing you have to do is just remove the files which you will find at the following location if you are using windows XP then check out the location first of go to the c drive and then from there go to the Documents and Settings and then place then to the username and after their proceed to the Local Settings there you will find the Application Data it will let you to Nokia and from there go to the Nokia Data Store and delete any file if you will find.
    • In windows vista and windows 7 use this path from c drive go to the User account and then username from there proceed to AppData then Nokia and delete the file from Nokia Data Store

I think for this issue you will find the solution after using the following steps:
    • First of all go to the add and remove programs which you will find in the control panel.
    • From there you will find the OVI suite and then click on the change and remove option.
    • After this you will a dialog box and from there just select repair. Hope this will help you to get the solution.