Thread: Noticing echo in Nokia N8

Noticing echo in Nokia N8

I can perceive sound for my part when verbal communication on the way to users who encompass the Nokia N8, I've in point of fact purchased the N8 for myself and insignificant person has criticized toward me so far excluding with reference to 10% of the instance when I converse among additional N8 customers there's a reverberation or a echo, it appears to be absolutely unsystematic. So far I didn’t find any threads or forums about this issue anywhere yet. So I have that still someone has solution for this.

Re: Noticing echo in Nokia N8

I have had the similar issue with my N8, so I have changed it twice hoping that it might resolved in the new version. But all are the same. It might be the 2 reason for this cause. First reason is if there is any malfunction in mobile antenna which is receiving signal from network operator. So might need to check it by the help of an expert. The other reason is the telecom operator itself. When there is weak or lot of disturbances in signal then also the voice echoes.

I didn’t get any issues in my Nokia N8 except some long range calls like international calls. Other than this there is nothing about Local or national calls. Anyway there are 2 probable explanations for this issue in most of the smartphones.
    • Volume of the phone's speaker moreover elevated. I from time to time perceived sound my individual voice if chatting to an associate; the consequence was instantaneously disappeared following he curved downward his phone volume.
    • Resonance caused as a result of the phone service contributor itself.

First of all try it by using headset or headphone. If there is still having echo then probably is the hearing speaker problem. You need to check the speaker by the help of Nokia care point. I have updated the latest firmware. I didn’t get any echo with exclusive of Bluetooth headset or headphones. But when I connected the Bluetooth headset or earset I got echo at callers end. So I think that it is something regarding the firmware. So I hope that next upgrade may solve this problem.

In the beginning, I considerate it was the phone’s hardware problem therefore I had executed a factory restores taking place the phone two times, uninstall and re-install some call related applications three times as well as the hearing of resonance by the side of the recipient’s ending at rest perseveres. I have no setback in the midst of the voice calls excellence when assembling local call as well as national calls by the use of the telecom corporation network that I'm through. In isolation, I don't believe the mobile phone has a dilemma.