Thread: Nokia N8- Call answering

Nokia N8- Call answering

Can Nokia verify if call is answered on N8 by sliding feature the same as on iphone or else on windows cell phone. If there is no similar feature the calls are able to be by mistake answered at the same time as cell phone is in trousers for instance. I am now just about set to order the cell phone however if there is no slide feature or other lock feature in that case that is a arrangement breaker for me.

Re: Nokia N8- Call answering

There is a slider switch on side of the cell phone which locks the display. Furthermore even though I do not have one I would suppose you be able to answer a call if screen locked by means of a swiping action on animated arrows as by means of N97! The n8 display is capacitive the screen will not react to anything however your finger.

Hi I there I in recent times purchase a nokia n8 and I’m extremely dissatisfied this cell phone does not have a slide to reply like my c6 did I loved my c6 to one side from the reality it freeze lots as well as the display scatted up more rapidly than an older gameboy screen! If they’re going to release an application so we are able to have this choice its necessity for any touch phone, Do you be familiar with how or where I can download an application for this?

Even I think that this is an important feature and they are supposed to provide any substitute to this as soon as possible. They must add this as a choice, occasionally I answer my mobile phone at what time I am taking it out of my pants to answer are just when I make for it if it rings while I am sleeping. I alos need some apps which will be able to provide such a feature. If you have any idea please let me know. Thank you in advance.

I will recommend you to try - Answering Machine, with this enlarge the potential of your cell phone by one of the most influential features you can dream. Play messages as well as set up greetings straightforwardly on your Smartphone. Do not expend any more money on voice mail! Its features are ability to set dissimilar greetings for contacts, groups plus phone numbers; Playback of messages straight in the app; option to describe a record of profiles in which the app is active.