Thread: Network lost in Nokia 5130 Xpress Music

Network lost in Nokia 5130 Xpress Music

I have a Nokia 5130 Xpress Music phone and I can say that the phone is very good in all the functions that is has but the only problem I am ,getting with this is with the network. It drops the network suddenly to zero and few times it shows me full network. Once it loses the network then I have to restart the phone and it gets the network back. What can the reason for such behavior of my phone? Is this related to the phone or to the SIM card. Please help me.

Re: Network lost in Nokia 5130 Xpress Music

Normally all the issue related to the network of the phone is due to the SIM card problem or I can say that it is from the service provider of which you are using the phone. So the first thing that you need to do is to call the customer care and ask them for the problem. If that is because of the provider then you will be came to know the exact reason for that and you can also live the complaint over there.

There may not be the proper connection of the SIM card that you and using and the SIM card slot that is there on your phone. So remove the SIM card from your phone and wait for few seconds. After that, insert that back into it again. Make sure that you have inserted that properly and it is fitted in that accurately. Now start your phone and if the problem was with the improper connection of the SIM card then this time you will not get such issues.

You can check the suggestion provided and check if that are the reason for this or not. If that are not the problem then you can do the hard reset to your phone. Make this as the last option for you if no other option helps you. This choice restores the original operating system with the ROM. Formats the C: partition as well as deletes the entire data along with the memory card. The key code for this is *#7370#. Just type this and this will start the reset wizard. If it asks for the security code then type 12345.

Note: Before moving to the reset, make sure that the battery must be complete and your mobile screen is connected to the charger. If throughout the track of reset, the mobile discontinue receiving electricity it can mess up the internal flash
    memory of mobile device as well as ends function.

You can try to set the default factory settings and see if it can solve the issue for you or not. It’s very easy to do that. Just go to the settings and choose the option that says Restore Factory settings. This will ask you for the code then enter 12345 as code and proceed further. After that it will do the rest of the things without any of your input. Once it is completed with that then it will restart the phone and you will get all the things working again.