Thread: Nokia N8 turns on loud speaker automatically

Nokia N8 turns on loud speaker automatically

Hi all, I recently bought a new Nokia N8. It is around one month from when I am using this phone. It wall working fine till now but from last one week, I am facing some problem with this phone. Now if I make any call to any number then it switches to loud speaker automatically. If I see the screen at this time then it still shows me option to turn on the speaker. Once it is done then the only way to get out of this is to change to handset mode is to make active loudspeaker after that deactivate it again. Do you know any permanent solution for this issue?

Re: Nokia N8 turns on loud speaker automatically

Have you installed fring in your mobile? I have seen many cases where installing fring causes the issues like this. So if you have installed this then uninstall it from your mobile and try to make a call again. If that is due to fring then after uninstalling that you will not get such issues. If you are getting the same after uninstalling that then you can install that again.

It is possible that the loudspeaker button on the phone may be pressed by your face while talking and that is why you are getting this problem. Your screen should be inactive while talking and if that is active then there shpuld be some settings to do that. If you can get that setting then change that accordingly and if you are not able to judge that then you can take that to the any nokia care and they will do the thing for you.

If you have installed the fring that is not compatible to your phone then it can give you such bugs. So you need to download and install the fring that is supported to your phone. I was not able to get the proper sound when I installed the one which was incompatible to my phone. After installing the proper one it solves the problem and now I can get clear voice during calls.

The firmware installed in your computer may be having some problem with that and that is making the loudspeaker on automatically. You should correct them as early as possible because it you continue with this then this will start to show you some more symptoms and you may face more issues. So search for the latest firmware available for your phone and install that to your computer. This is one of the best ways to solve the issue. So why don’t you give it a try and see the result.

Thank you very much to all of you for such a quick reply. It was the problem with the firmware. I took the phone to mobile repairing shop and they installed the latest firmware to my phone. After that it is running very fine. I made many calls till now but still there is no problem. So if there is any user who is facing the similar problem then do the same and this will solve the issue for you.