Thread: Nokia N8 self restarts

Nokia N8 self restarts

last week I buy new Nokia N8 as an replacement against Nokia N95. i thought it will give me better performance compared to my older cell phone, i was wrong it gives me lot of problems like any time he restarts some time's during mid-night i heard Nokia tune. when i played video games on it, after half an hour it suddenly restarts. is my peace is defective one please tell me what i have to do.

Re: Nokia N8 self restarts

It is obviously an serious issue that your brand new nokia N8 restarting. restarting problems generally occur due to some corrupted data or due to virus. From my point of view first scan your Nokia N8 completely with the help of anti-virus which is updated recently check whether is a thread in your nokia N8 or Some files are corrupted or in more general say perform "scanning" and if you find any then try to remove it using anti-virus itself.

After performing scanning, that is checking all phone for unwanted items and removing them if you are facing same problem. then perform following steps:-

• Switch your N8 off.
    • Leave it off for about 30 seconds and then switch it on.
    • When your home screen appears on the phone dialer type *#7780#
    • After item 3 your phone should restart. When it does follow the prompts to get to your home page.

If that does not work there is another method but you need to back up your phone because you will lose any data that you have installed.
    So try the above and see if it works.

After performing scanning whole peace with anti virus and performing manual booting if you not satisfied yet, than don't try more things, as your Nokia N8 is in warranty period than take an advantage of replacement facility provided by Nokia. they will give you another brand new Nokia N8. you just have to go your nearest service center submit your defective peace. you can easily come to know your nearest Nokia's service center by visiting Nokia's official side.