Thread: Samsung 9 Series Vs Macbook Air

Samsung 9 Series Vs Macbook Air

Today Morning while surfing on Internet i come to know about the Samsung 9 Series laptop which is declared as Slimmest laptop ever. Till now i know that only Macbook air is the only slimmest laptop but now Samsung. I wanted to know if it comes to choose between Samsung Series 9 and New Macbook Air then which one you will go with and why. So if you can the share you opinion to know me about the best one. Thank you.

Re: Samsung 9 Series Vs Macbook Air

Samsung is present at CES, and has announced a direct competitor to the Macbook Air from Apple: we present the Samsung Series 9. With a thickness of only 16.3 mm and 1.73 pounds, plus a 13.3-inch screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768 and the exclusion of the drive is certainly closely with Apple's laptop but the similarities stop there, as the svelte marvel of Samsung i5 has an Intel processor running at 1.4 GHz, far ahead of the Apple brand.

In terms of design, we find a very stylish and elegant indeed, all wrapped in black metallic appearance. In the other features we are 4 GB of RAM and a 128 GB SSD with Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional and would have a battery life of 6.5 hours. The value of this equipment would start from U.S. $ 1599 and would be available from February. This week takes place in the popular Las Vegas CES (Consumer Electronics Show), where the world's leading brands are present to showcase their latest offerings and inventions.

The new notebook from Samsung Series 9 comes to captivate those seeking mobility, portability and power, especially. It all boils at 1.6 inches thick, 13.3-inch screen and Core i5 Sandy Bridge. Samsung definitely took good care of the details, the aesthetic is very well done, is a model with many curves and I think that is one of the things that make it quite striking.

Specifications
    1. Display: 13.3-inch LED resolution 1.366x768 pixels
    2. Graphics: Intel HD GT2
    3. Processor: Sandy Bridge i5
    4. Capacity: 4GB DDR3
    5. Storage: 128GB SDD
    6. Wi-Fi
    7. WiMax
    8. USB 3.0
    9. Bluetooth 3.0
    10. Weight: 1.31 Kg

According to Samsung will be available in February for $ 1599. High price, but is controversial because of the potential behind it. It is certainly a Macbook Air Killer, it only remains to see how consumers react before this beauty.Above we can see that is a pretty complete team, with great potential, and totally updated. The fact integrated USB 3.0 and 128GB SDD stored on disks do very, very appealing because the speed is the main thing we want. The battery offers 6 hours of battery life, and that it takes into account the low-power processor (it could have been longer). But as the market is already covered with the Macbook Air, it will take time to Samsung Series 9 to take over the market of Apple Macbook air. All we can do is to wait for new release and response over the same.

I think that its not easy for Samsung 9 Series to compete the market of Macbook Air. An ad this evening was a new MacBook Air. The small cabbage laptop is now available in two sizes: 11.6 "and 13.3". Some things change drastically over the old model, and others remain, which is sometimes a good thing, and sometimes a bad thing. The first good news is the expansion of screen resolution. The model 13 "changes to 1440 x 900, the same resolution as the MacBook Pro 15" model and 11.6 "is 1366 x 768. The second is the abandonment of the hard disk, which is replaced by flash memory. The third is the shape of the computer, which leaves her little trap and adopts apparent connectors, two USB 2 ports. The fourth is the new battery, which takes 5 or 7 hours depending on model. This may seem rather low, but Steve Jobs has said that the tests have been greatly improved to be more faithful to reality. The tests will soon make their verdict. The fifth is the price, which is very measured (the abandonment of the hard disk weighs heavily in the bill). It is regrettable that the basic models remain to 64GB, but this technology is still very expensive. A sixth positive point is the appearance of an SD card reader and a trackpad with no button on the Model 13 ".

The consumer electronics fair world's largest ( 2,011 ESC ) keeps bringing the innovations of this year to the computing market. Each manufacturer makes their bets by focusing on differentiating aspects of the rest and in thin notebooks, Samsung has the upper hand. The new notebooks are Samsung Series 9 as a interesting alternative to Apple's MacBook Air. Have 3 fundamental aspects to deliver a good product: design, performance and portability.

On the design can be said rather little, because the view is that the new Samsung Series 9 has been coddled and designed with great taste. As for portability, yes you can give details, because do you know how big of thickness this notebook? Only 16 mm at its widest part, what makes this team a very interesting option, if we are a team portable and takes up little space.