Thread: Complete blackout on Nokia C5

Complete blackout on Nokia C5

Yesterday morning, I bought a new Nokia C5 phone. It was working fine yesterday but I don’t know that what happened to it. I switched that off to insert the memory card into it and after inserting that when I tried to start the phone again then it was not able to start that. It just vibrates once and after that it shows me the black screen only. I tried to do this many times but all the times it shows me the same. Please tell me that how can I solve this issue.

Re: Complete blackout on Nokia C5

As you told that the issue started when you inserted the memory card in your phone then it’s very simple that the problem is with the memory card and not with the phone. So simple remove the memory card from the phone and see if it is working or not. If it is working then it will en sure that the problem is with the memory card. Don’t insert the card back to your phone. You can try to format the card via computer and after that insert that back to your phone. If it solves the problem then it’s good otherwise you will have to change the memory card.

You can try to do the soft reset on your phone and check if it solves the issue. But as you told that you are not able to turn on your phone then you cannot do that. The only option for you is to do the hard reset but remember that this will delete all the data from your phone so make the backup of that before doing that. This selection will restore the actual operating system from the ROM. It will format the C: partition and erase the entire data along with the memory card. Key Code for this is *#7370#. Type this from your mobile and this will start the process. You can also press * + 3 + Green Button together and turn on your mobile and this will start the process.

If you are not getting your mobile back to work after removing the memory card also then the problem can be with the firmware in your mobile. It may be corrupted. Reason for this may be any but it can create many dangerous issues. So install the latest firmware in your mobile. This will solve the issue that you are getting and will also increase the processing speed of the mobile. So there is no harm in trying this.

As you told that you have bought it yesterday and if you are getting any issue with it then why are searching for the solution. You should simply take that back to the dealer from where you taken this phone. Tell them the problem and see if they can help you or not. If you think that they cannot do anything then you can simply take that phone to Nokia care along with the bill and the warranty card. I am sure that you will get the solution from there.

Thank you all for replying to this. I did the hard reset on my phone as suggested above and after that it solves the issue. I have inserted the same card again but this time it does not shows me any issue. This is very strange that why this creates problem earlier. So all the other users who are searching for the similar issue can do the same and I am quite confident that this will do the same for you as I have personal experience of this solution.