Thread: Internal memory loss in Nokia C3

Internal memory loss in Nokia C3

I have Nokia C5 phone. I am using this from about last 1 month. Last night when I was trying to play one game then it shows me the message that says less memory and after that the game ends. Sometimes I get this message when I make the call. This is the first time, I am getting this message. Earlier it was working fine. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and the way by which the issue can be solved?

Re: Internal memory loss in Nokia C3

It is possible that there are many messages in your phone memory that possibly consuming the space in the phone memory. You should shift the message toward memory card and this will release memory to a huge amount and will amplify the processing speed of the phone. If you are a deep email user then it is probable that C: Drive which is phone memory may be almost full. Just ensure for these two things and I expect that this will resolve the problem for you. Other thing that can have an effect on the phone memory is Browser cache. Test out for that also.

If we talk regarding the Nokia C5 then I would like to inform you that it should contain approximately 55MB of internal memory. If you would like to confirm the information for the memory then you can follow the following:

Menu>>Options>>Memory details or Details>>Phone Memory.

Or you can also go through:

Menu>>Application>>Office>>File Manager>>Phone memory>>Options>>Details

When you choose that then it will demonstrate you the catalog of the things that eats the memory in your phone. From there you will be able to recognize that which is consuming extra memory and for that reason you can take away that if you do not need that. This will free the phone memory of your phone as well as boosts the phone speed.

You may be using older version of the software and that the reason that you are getting the problems like this. If your phone is running beyond the memory then immediately update the software to the newest version. When I was getting the same error then I did the same and this solves the problem for me. You should check for the newest firmware on internet plus install that to your mobile. I hope that this will also solve the issue for you.

You can try to the soft reset to your phone. It is very simple to do that. If you do that then this will restores the .ini files from the ROM. For this you can go to the mobile setting and select Restore Factory Settings. Or the alternate way to do that is to type Key Code *# 7780 # on your mobile. This is nothing but mixture of keys from the keyboard within the mobile. When it asks for the security code then the code is 12345. After completion of this your phone will return to factory settings but you will not lose private data like music, picture also any third party application installed on your phone. Anyway it is suggested to build a backup earlier than performing any of the talked about procedures.

Try to do all the possible solutions for this and check if that can solve the issue for you. If the issue is gone after that then it is fine and if that cannot help you then according to the only option left for you is to do the hard reset of the phone. To do hard reset your Nokia C3 (English) you only have to press *#7370# along with that press Dial. The phone will demand for the security code which is 12345 by default. Please be alert that you will lose the entire the data within your phone. So you should backup all significant information from that.