Thread: Nokia N8 camera captures dull images

Nokia N8 camera captures dull images

I was really looking forward to buy a New Nokia N8 I am big fan of Nokia. So I went to see a demo of that model. First I tested the camera because it was the important part for me. I was shocked by it. The intensity of the picture it fabricates is awfully fewer such that when captured by the side of a far-away still the person's countenance is unrecognizable. I captured several shots by changing all setting but still the same. I went for another retailer there also I got the similar result. But by users reviews it proclaimed that it has best camera. I really can’t believe it by seeing the picture quality. What is the truth here? Is it the issue of only several models of N8 or all.

Re: Nokia N8 camera captures dull images

How did you capture the person’s image? By zooming overall or just a half? I know that the zoomed images are moreover pixelated to rate up the zoom progression, however the photos demonstrate their true resolution subsequent to the zoom is completed. It more often than not means a holdup of partially a second otherwise as a result. The excellence of the photograph depends on top of numerous constraints, not merely on the superiority of the camera or lens otherwise sensor; if the brightness is not fine a sufficient amount still an luxurious DSLR would bring into being piercing images

I still preserve that the N8 captures vast pictures, a large amount improved than the contest I have tried. I enclose a DSLR camera which i exhausted £600 resting on the lens and no-one else. Furthermore there is a explanation in favor of that. Devoid of a big lens to gather a bunch of brightness, and a substantial zoom to zoom keen on photos, there will forever be boundaries toward what a camera by way of a predetermined focal extent, 5mm width lens can achieve. And confines to how to a great extent the electronics can recompense meant for those margins regardless of how lots of megapixels it is.

I will state single obsession by means of the N8 camera settings. Additional cameras act appear to be geared to present an extra bright picture. The N8 maintains the complexion a petite tamer. An amount of evaluations similar to to utilize the expression "true to life" or "innate" which is excellent. The N8 forever has the brilliant setting if you do wish in favor of a modest further attempt of color while, and you can swindle among contrast and exposure to obtain the sort of image you wish for. I imagine in instance we will perceive several software mods that release up the settings yet advance. There's previously a mod to throw away the store compression, as well as by way of the camera installed on that phone. I assume there will be a few software improvements done to actually thrust the camera, not simply in ability except furthermore customer adjustability.

You told us that you have checked the brand new piece. First of make sure that there is protective film or shield over the camera lens in every new piece of phones. I think that you haven’t removed that film while shooting from the N8. Due to this you didn’t get the better quality of the image. You probably get dull or bad photos. I hope that I am right here. When I went for buying mobile phone I did the same thing that’s why I am telling you the truth.