Thread: Nokia X6 working very slow

Nokia X6 working very slow

Last year I bought New Nokia X6-00 with 32GB expandable memory and at that time there no problems regarding the performance, but from last month I realize that my phone is working extremely slowly. Start up time Increases twice compared to last month. When I start music player or wants to operate my e-mail account phone completely freezes and there remains only one option to restart the phone that is removing the battery. His warranty period is already finished if anybody Knows the solution please help me

Re: Nokia X6 working very slow

It is really difficult to fix your problems, since warranty period is over company never going to give you replacement for this. From my concern you should try to clean the files, and remove videos applications which are not useful for you. Along with that also clear your message folder. After doing all these things,If it is possible to you find software updates for your phone.first you could try cleaning up files you could remove images and videos ,apps you may not use and clear up your message folders then check for a software update .

if you are still facing an problem regarding slow working, there is an another option called De-fragmentation. to perform this you just need to connect your phone in mass storage mode which allows you to deal it as flash drive. Open your De - framenter like Auslogics which is useful to perform DE - fragmentation faster than normal one. after opening De - fragmenter you will find your mass memory as an list of drives available for De - fragmentation. after performing this simply restart your handset to avoid any corruption of memory.

if your nokia X6 still provide you low performance, than first check it by interesting memory card with low capacity nearly about 2GB to 4GB. Look out is there is an increase in performance rate or not. if still there an same problem try to completely format your data in headset as well as in memory card. there is an possibility that they may contain corrupted files that hammers the performance of your headset.