Thread: Memory cards for Nokia N8

Memory cards for Nokia N8

I had a small query regarding this particular nokia N8 which I had just purchased. I am planning to buy memory card for my nokia n8. So I thought it would be a better option to ask with you all. Will the normal type of the graphic card works well with the N8 or is there any special memory card for the N8. I am not having much idea of this particular topic. So that’s why I decided to ask with you all. So do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Memory cards for Nokia N8

If you ask me then I would say that any type of card can perfectly In the nokia N8. Well what you have to ensure is that don’t try to buy any memory card from any of the loose manufacturer. See to it that the memory card is branded like transcend, Kingston etc. If you are planning to buy in any of the online websites then again be sure about the quality of the product. As per as the level of the card is concerned if you are planning to record any high definition video from your phone. Then I would advise you to purchase a class 4 card. Class 2 cards will not help you much. So hope you have got the necessary solution.

Well if you are looking for the best memory card In the market then my vote will go for the Kingston 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Flash Card. Let me tell you it is a class 10 card which can give you speed up to 10mb/sec. so I think so you must go for it. It will be very useful for the high end mobiles like nokia N8. However if you need more such choices then you can visit any of the websites like eBay or amazon and accordingly select it.

According to me you must not go with the class 10 card. The reason I am saying this is because you will not be able to get the benefit the speed it is offering. Also it would be very costly for you. So that’s why it is better to stay away from class 10 card. Well if a class 10 card is available to you at the same price as that of a class 6 card then you can go with it, otherwise don’t. the speed difference will not be huge if you use class10 card instead of class 4 in nokia N8.

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestions everyone. Well after reading your views I got a good knowledge about the memory cards. So that’s why I did some research In the internet for the good memory cards. Let me inform you all that I have ordered a card for myself and the choice is 16gb Lexar class 6 card. I found it to be much better than the other existing cards and also one of my friend had also suggested about this card. I thought of going with the class 6 card. Since it gives a definite edge over the class 4 cards.