Thread: Java application does not appear after installation in nokia 5800

Java application does not appear after installation in nokia 5800

I have a nokia 5800 express music. I have recently installed some of the java application In my nokia model. During the installation process it shows that the application is getting installed but after the installation, i cannot find any such application In the phone. Why is that happening? After the installation it shows me that the installation was successful. After that I cannot find any application In the phone. I have tried re installing the applications several times but every time it gives me that particular error. So any possible solutions then do let me know.

Re: Java application does not appear after installation in nokia 5800

Well my suggestion would be to change the memory location from the memory card to the phone memory. Any application should be installed In the phone location and not In the memory card. On saving the particular application manger In the memory card it gives some registry problems. So do switch the application manager to the phone memory and then start with the fresh installation of the application. It will definitely help you.

If you ask me I would advise you to check if you have the latest software for the nokia 5800 that you are using. Do have a check with that first and also ensure that your phone supports such type of java applications in it. Some phones do not support java applications. Also try removing all the applications and do a fresh installation of the applications in the phone. Do follow these suggestions it will help you.

Well I would advise you to follow these steps and do the following changes
    1) Go to the menu
    2) Then go to the settings in the application manager.
    3) In the application manger go to the installation settings.
    4) In the installation settings go to the software installation and check whether it is switched to all. If there is online certification check then turn it off.
    Do these necessary changes and you will get the desired result.

Ok thanks for the necessary solution that you have given. Well let me tell you that I had stored all the applications in the memory card and perhaps that was the only mistake from my side. I had all the updated software s for my nokia 5800. So there was no problem with the software. I just moved the application manager to the new location and I did a fresh installation of all the applications. Thanks a lot for helping me out.