Thread: Nokia N8 reboots with no reason

Nokia N8 reboots with no reason

Hi friends, I had newly purchased the Nokia N8 mobile phone previous week. It is really the good cell phone to work with it. But the regular problem I am getting is that it. All of a sudden gets restarts. At the moment my phone restarts each 10 seconds and then I switch On the phone back then after that the same problem. I am unable to understand what can be the issue with it. Please help me.

Re: Nokia N8 reboots with no reason

Prior to cracking the problem, I want to the following things as a result it will helpful to solve the problem: 1) have you installed a latest SIM card or the previous SIM card are you using. 2) have you set-up anything before you have started receiving this problem? 3) If there is the memory card in your mobile phone then better remove from the mobile and then check out whether it helps you out from the trouble.

If you have any kind of the antivirus on your device then you should have to remove it. There is no requirement of antivirus on the Symbian mobile phone. Also if you are working with the older SIM card then you better get the latest SIM card with the same or number or different number whichever you prefer. Also previous week you got the phone then better hand over to the Nokia Care.

I had also got the new Nokia N8 and SIM yesterday; I am unable to understand why my device reboots automatically without any kind of the reason. Later than about 5 restarts it stabilized, so thinking I would have to try Ovi Maps, major cause for going for Nokia; Voice guidance started ok, however inside 15 minutes it had re-started 5 times. I had then linked to the OVi suite, and no software update accessible, so performed the re-installation of the software. Still have the trouble problems. Please friends help me.

I am not very confirmed why this issue is going on persisting with most of th epeoples. I think that cause for this can be the virus. Also you would have got some new application through the internet or through the computer. The bug would have get occurred in that application. what can I say to you is that better show to the Nokia care Gallery as soon as possible. as you had purchased right now this is the only good solution I think.