Thread: Getting message: “Insert SIM card” in Nokia X3

Getting message: “Insert SIM card” in Nokia X3

I am using the Nokia X3 from the last few months and it had served me the best, but now I am getting an unusual error message where the phone is asking me to inert the same and when the SIM is already inserted. If I have inserted the SIM card in my mobile phone then why I am getting this error message and is there is a way that will help me to solve this issue. And one more thing here is that if the message is displayed then I am not getting any connection on my phone. When the network is not displayed and it is shown to me that the Phone is in the off line mode. Have anybody ever face this issue if yes then please let me know how I can solve it.

Re: Getting message: “Insert SIM card” in Nokia X3

The first thing that I want to tell you here is that it happens with the mobile phone that it gives you an error message which says that insert SIM and this message is given to you when the SIM card is not inserted properly. So what you have to do here is that just open the cover of the mobile phone that you are using and then the battery and at last remove the SIM card and after sometime insert the SIM back and then turn on the mobile phone. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue because the next time you will not get any such issue regarding the SIM.

Well if you will ask me then I will suggest you to just check out with any other SIM card and then see whether you are getting the same problem. Because it I guess the problem is totally due to the SIM card only. And to confirm the same you have to just remove the SIM card that you are using and then you have to insert any alternate one and then see how it goes. If the alternate SIM card will not give you any such errors then there is definitely something wrong with your original SIM and then you have to replace the same to get rid of the issue.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the problems that you are facing is due to mobile phone of yours so what you have to do here is that just remove the card and then just inert the same on any other mobile phone and if the SIM is working fine than it is confirmed that there is something wrong with the mobile phone that you are using, So what you have to do is just visit the nearest customer care center of Nokia and then let them know the problem which is faced by you and I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the same.