Thread: Unable to Send and Receive MMS in Nokia X3

Unable to Send and Receive MMS in Nokia X3

I have purchased this phone on the Xmas last year and was working fine until it gave me an issue regarding the MMS. Actually the thing here is that I am unable to send any MMS and also unable to receive any. I just need to send one or two photos of mine to a friend but I can’t send the same. I can’t understand what’s wrong with the mobile phone that I am using and also unable to solve it. So please help me in this case and then let me know how I can solve this.

Re: Unable to Send and Receive MMS in Nokia X3

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that the problem that you are facing in sending and receiving the MMS is not due to your mobile but based on the service provide who is providing you the services. It happens if the permissions are not granted to you then you will not able to receive or send the MMS because for that also extra services required. And if you want to fix your issue here then just contact the service provider and let him know the problem that you are facing.

One thing you have to keep in mind that whether the settings are properly made or not and if the settings are not properly made then you have to set them and also make sure that you are keeping this settings as the default one I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem. Also there are limitations to send a MMS and if you have crossed them then you will not get any chance to send the MMS.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you are really unable to send the message then the MMS settings are set to be off. So do just one thing go to mms settings and then see whether the MMS sending is set to automatic, manual, off, and if it is off then make sure that you are making it on and if in the same way if it is active and still you are unable to send the MMS then you have to set it as “Automatic” to the home network. And if it is set to automatic then you will be easily able to send the MMS.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am also unable to send the MMS to anyone and if it is received on the phone than it will not be opening. I can figure out the MMS are not opened on the mobile phone of mine. Also at the same time whenever I am trying to send any MMS then the error messages is sent to me that the message can’t be sent. Please help me out in this case.